Houston G Cam'ron Johnson enters the portal

Advertisement
I mean I wouldn’t say no, kick the tires. But we got more important priorities , guard is also the least concerning/ deepest part of our line too. Would think he could do better than be a bench guy on our line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure on this...whereever he goes he has to start since he a graduate...if he is inside he would have a hard time starting here....Outside at tackle he may push
Our OL has been **** as long as I can remember. Saying no to quality OL should not be under consideration. Cohen and Lee should be the ones that know they are starting.

Advertisement
Who would he push out? Only one spot left on the interior and a guy like this who is looking for a grad transfer is going to go to a place where he is walking in a the starter.

Advertisement
Is Rivers or Cooper better? If your answer is yes based off what?

I don't know if he is better or worse than either of them or the two 5 star tackles Miami just signed.

Its not that he wouldn't be able to compete and possibly win the starting job but if I'm Cam'ron Johnson and have NFL aspirations I'm going to go to a place that will give me the starting job just like Miami did with Lee and Cohen were given.

We couldn’t block Middle Tennessee St last year and people are meh on this kid lmaooo.

Never change, CIS.

Wanting someone to come to Miami and being realistic about their chances of said person coming are two different things.

Like I wanted Innis, PS2, Tyson Campbell to come to Miami, but I knew they weren't coming.

Advertisement
Back