Honestly, what are the chances GameDay Crew comes for VT?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
Yes, got to focus on UNC this week, VT has Duke at Lane for a night game. Not liking Dukes chances.

So if both teams win next weekend, have a #6- #5th ranked Canes team vs a potential Top 10 VT team.

I think a lot of people are noticing how loud Hard Rock is getting and how much the fans are getting serious again, Hard Rock was LOUD yesterday. It's music to my ears.

What's the chances GameDay crew comes? I'm flying in from TN for the game.

Other candidates for GameDay that week

- Bama vs LSU
- Oklahoma vs OK St
- Penn St vs Michigan St
- Clemson vs NCST

Advertisement
Actually think it's fairly decent. People forget how many eyeballs we draw. Isn't Bedlam usually played in the afternoon? Clemson/NCSU would be the other pick, but state may lose to ND this week.

So yeah, decent.

Advertisement
If they do, they'de be smart to set up @ the beach. Fans aren't showing up to be ornaments for their lame morning show

I think it is a better chance that we will get GameDay for the Notre Shame game.

F gayday and the hating *** media. Miami students will be tailgating or turning up off campus. Anyone who goes to that clusterfukk is a scrub.

Advertisement
I think it is a better chance that we will get GameDay for the Notre Shame game.

Yep, given the Catholics vs. Convicts 30 for 30, I would say this is a lock if neither of us loses before that week.

For the life of me, I just can’t understand why anyone cares so much if Gameday will be here. Maybe it’s passed me by now that I’m in my 40’s but I just never understood the big deal.

Advertisement

Was thinking the same thing. If we and ND with our next few games I say there is a good chance they set the stage for Catholics vs Convicts Game Day dealio

Advertisement
For the life of me, I just can’t understand why anyone cares so much if Gameday will be here. Maybe it’s passed me by now that I’m in my 40’s but I just never understood the big deal.

It's a 4 hour commercial for the team and the university. Literally all eyes on the college football world on your campus/fans/coaches/players for an entire morning.

There's a reason even the biggest stubborn jerk *** coaches in the country love it when they come to their schools.

Two things stopping them:

- We haven't done well in getting crowds to show up for Game Day in the past (small student body, stadium off campus, etc)
- If we beat VT, the next week of Miami vs ND (assuming they dont lose before then) would be a much bigger draw with 2 highly ranked teams and the history of the series and there is no way they would do 2 weeks in a row at the same place.

Helping us:

- The game is at 8PM, so students would potentially go to Game Day and still have plenty of time to get to the stadium and tailgate.
- They haven't gone to Miami in a long time, so there would probably be a good amount of enthusiasm to show up

Great game day memory .
Swamp 2005?

The stadium emptied out in the 3rd quarter. Thousands of drunk girls crying .
During the post game recap there wasn't a gator to be found. Only canes. Felt like we took that campus over .
Good drunken time.
Anybody else there?

Advertisement
Back