Honestly, what are the chances GameDay Crew comes for VT?

Where was Gameday held the last time they came to Miami. At the Orange Bowl lots?

Advertisement
They will go to Bama LSU now that LSU is starting to play better. Georgia Auburn the following week. They have the potential to be in front of 2 SEC crowds 2 weeks in a row with 2 teams on a collision course for SEC title game. Yea, no way they pass that up even if we are undefeated and ND has 1 loss. Honestly don't want them in Miami anyways.

Advertisement
4878e2c69108d3cbbe1df2e2a58e6be3cd2edbf720e6f86d4c857168107ffd65_large.jpg

Advertisement
For the life of me, I just can’t understand why anyone cares so much if Gameday will be here. Maybe it’s passed me by now that I’m in my 40’s but I just never understood the big deal.

It just means we're in the spotlight. Recruits notice these things.

It's not a big deal but more exposure is a good thing. Unless we lose of course

If I was the producer I would have Gameday setup on South Beach. There is no need to do so at the stadium.

I think TCU Oklahoma play the same week as Miami - ND...if TCU remains undefeated and Oklahoma is still at 1 loss, it will be interesting to see who ESPN chooses (assuming we stay undefeated and ND takes care of NC State).

Advertisement
Do we ask this every year? When has Game Day ever done a Miami home game? I want a screen shot!

Have Gameday on Campus. Problem solved. Doubt it happens though.

This is the solution but I have to wonder if ESPiN wants to set up on campus, then break it all down and move it to the stadium.

Why would they break it down to move it to the stadium? Gameday is at 9am-12pm.

But they also broadcast from the stadium after the game. And at halftime, I believe. But they do move the set from the parking lot to the inside corner of the stadium during mid-day. In our case, we would be asking them to set up on campus then move across town to the stadium. Its not a hugely unreasonable ask, but it IS an ask.

I think TCU Oklahoma play the same week as Miami - ND...if TCU remains undefeated and Oklahoma is still at 1 loss, it will be interesting to see who ESPN chooses (assuming we stay undefeated and ND takes care of NC State).

I know they went to TCU this year for TCU West V game. Not sure if they went to Auburn already this year. I still think UGA Auburn is the most likely for them.

Advertisement

This is the solution but I have to wonder if ESPiN wants to set up on campus, then break it all down and move it to the stadium.

But they also broadcast from the stadium after the game. And at halftime, I believe. But they do move the set from the parking lot to the inside corner of the stadium during mid-day. In our case, we would be asking them to set up on campus then move across town to the stadium. Its not a hugely unreasonable ask, but it IS an ask.

Is that accurate? I had no idea they even did that. Interesting.

Not accurate. Only 9-12. ND weekend is a real possibility if both teams keep winning. On campus

Not accurate. Only 9-12. ND weekend is a real possibility if both teams keep winning. On campus

My thoughts exactly. Pretty sure Gameday crew is done at 12pm.

Advertisement
Back