Ho hum

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Not much on today's scrimmage if you call it that. Nkosi had 2td 1 pick. Jarren had 2 td. Tate had 1td 2 picks and recovered his own fumble under center. Majority of defensive reps came out of 4 2 5 due to injuries. Ford and nesta stayed in backfield. Honestly the majority of the time we were in the backfield but I'd credit that more to how hurt the offensive line is and lack of depth than anything else. Kennedy started at center. Think Barry finally realizes hes gotta play rt for him to help at all. Well see if we can put some size on him though. Kid has great technique. But hes getting bullied and may be seriously questioning himself. Nephew,and kj caught a td,Jeff had 2 one on jet sweep other on a post. Other was to deejay if I remember right. That's all folks.
Late edit and clarification #1 it wasn't kj that caught 1 it was Pope. Like a 50 yarder and Jeff got hurt in second half. Dont think it's anything but precautionary though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not much on today's scrimmage if you call it that. Nkosi had 2td 1 pick. Jarren had 2 td. Tate had 1td 2 picks and recovered his own fumble under center. Majority of defensive reps came out of 4 2 5 due to injuries. Ford and nesta stayed in backfield. Honestly the majority of the time we were in the backfield but I'd credit that more to how hurt the offensive line is and lack of depth than anything else. Kennedy started at center. Think Barry finally realizes hes gotta play rt for him to help at all. Well see if we can put some size on him though. Kid has great technique. But hes getting bullied and may be seriously questioning himself. Nephew,and kj caught a td,Jeff had 2 one on jet sweep other on a post. Other was to deejay if I remember right. That's all folks.
How did the secondary look, overall especially the corners.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Do we need to hit the portal on OL in your opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
@dsddcane, who in your opinion would be the best starting 5 on the o-line?
No clue brother. As I've said many times oline are not my forte. I wont speak on stuff I dont particularly understand details too. I'd say navaughn gaynor and scaife need to be deeply entrenched in it though. Only one I'd say at what position would be navaughn at lg

No clue brother. As I've said many times oline are not my forte. I wont speak on stuff I dont particularly understand details too. I'd say navaughn gaynor and scaife need to be deeply entrenched in it though. Only one I'd say at what position would be navaughn at lg
It's all good, thank you for the reply

Advertisement
Back