Ho hum

There's too much interior talent not to get a tune out of the Oline. We might have to shelve some of our more expansive plays until we have OTs, but we'll be fine come August.

They gotta cowboy up for UF, and FSU - for certain. Probably won't have long, developing pass plays - and that's alright - we got guys who can take the short, quick passes and rape some defenses.

Advertisement
Appreciate the info, brother! For those of you extremely concerned about the OL...I'm with you, but lets wait and see what we get in the next 2 scrimmages when we can actually see what's happening.

Yeah...I mean I’m no Oline expert, but there’s got to be a way to smoke and mirrors even a shltty oline...I don’t know...

I mean the guys we have are NOT one star recruits, we should be able to freaking do something with them, don’t you think? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also are we going to any zone blocking schemes that you know of?
Yes
Multiple schemes for the oline

@dsddcane, do you remember who threw the TD's to nephew and Mallory?

Also, even though its early, are you starting to notice if each QB have their own preferred targets/safety blankets that they tend to target more than others?
Nephews was from jarren. Nephew was wide open across the middle on another one from nkosi and he dropped it. Ball was high and behind him but he knows hes gotta catch anything he touches.(his own words)I left when will caught his but I know one was from jarren. DJ had one pick. Dont remember who the others were but I think romeo got in on one too. Cause he was talking cash **** in the parking lot to nkosi.

Advertisement
In your view, did we upgrade from Searles to Barry at the Oline coach spot?
I dont put all the blame on searles just like I didnt put all the blame on dugans. When u play with one arm tied behind ur back it's hard to asses a person's talents. All I know is we had dudes on the oline who were monsters here in their day ALL swore by searles. It just is what it is. I really liked him personally. Super good dude. Just never fit down here from a personality perspective.

Advertisement
I dont put all the blame on searles just like I didnt put all the blame on dugans. When u play with one arm tied behind ur back it's hard to asses a person's talents. All I know is we had dudes on the oline who were monsters here in their day ALL swore by searles. It just is what it is. I really liked him personally. Super good dude. Just never fit down here from a personality perspective.

got it, another victim of the prehistoRicht offense, gotcha

None of them looked great but nkosi and jarren looked best. That's all I can say about this scrimmage guys. I'm sorry but I'm already getting text like this nonsense was a big deal. ***** crazy.
All the secrecy around our practices the last 15 years hasn’t helped a single bit.

I used to walk around practices and go from station to station when Pink Erickson was the coach. There were people out there all the time. Won two NCs. Pete Carroll used to have house parties at every practice.

Diaz is trying to embrace the griminess of the past, but he’s doing all that super secret **** that stinks of Rickety and Folden.

DJ had one pick.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
All the secrecy around our practices the last 15 years hasn’t helped a single bit.

I used to walk around practices and go from station to station when Pink Erickson was the coach. There were people out there all the time. Won two NCs. Pete Carroll used to have house parties at every practice.

Diaz is trying to embrace the griminess of the past, but he’s doing all that super secret **** that stinks of Rickety and Folden.
The Bama's have all access shows on the SEC Network. Following them around practices, meals and dorms.

When the ACC Network comes out. We'll get see the FSU and Clemson doing the same thing.

While we fans of one of the greatest programs. Need a subpoena to know who caught a pass from who.

No disrespect to my man @dsddcane or other people who see whats going. The rest of us would like to be able to form our own opinion on the team/certain players. With our own eye's. Not being influenced by other's agenda. Or by asshats that should be covering pecan pie contest.

If you suck. You will suck. No matter if you're secret or all access.

Exactly. Clemson literally had there entire playbook on display yesterday on National TV. Dabo was literally calling the plays out to the announcers and commentators before the play even happened, and then will tell him where he thought the ball should go, based upon what the defense was showing. To me, it was clear as **** that Dabo was saying, "I don't give two s'hits who sees this, you still have to stop it.....good luck."

Meanwhile, we get 40 second clips of passing drills from a day 5 practice.

Advertisement
The Bama's have all access shows on the SEC Network. Following them around practices, meals and dorms.

When the ACC Network comes out. We'll get see the FSU and Clemson doing the same thing.

While we fans of one of the greatest programs. Need a subpoena to know who caught a pass from who.

No disrespect to my man @dsddcane or other people who see whats going. The rest of us would like to be able to form our own opinion on the team/certain players. With our own eye's. Not being influenced by other's agenda. Or by asshats that should be covering pecan pie contest.

If you suck. You will suck. No matter if you're secret or all access.
Trust me I understand brother. That's why I try to tell yall what's going on when I can without getting into too much. I would love for our fans to be educated & informed of anything pertaining to the program. But reality is even with these supposed all access shows you speak on it's still a controlled stream that is released. The program chooses what they will and wont allow you to see. Once we as a program are where we need to be then hes gonna give alot more access. It's just logic brother and in this instance I cant disagree. The same reason we want our fans to have access to know what's going on it also gives our enemies access so they see and with our current state of the program it simply gives them ammunition to use against us. Be it in recruiting or game planning etc... especially this offseason going from cmr plays to enos why would we give people any headstart or clue on how to gameplan against us. People will think what he did at Arkansas or alabama,etc but obviously especially in the case of Arkansas he didnt have a full squad of weapons like us... this is where you gotta have faith in the people we hired to do a certain job. Fans are fans. Let's see results before we question the process.

By the way, far more important is how are you feeling lately brother? Keeping everything mellow I'd hope.

Last edited:
Trust me I understand brother. That's why I try to tell yall what's going on when I can without getting into too much. I would love for our fans to be educated & informed of anything pertaining to the program. But reality is even with these supposed all access shows you speak on it's still a controlled stream that is released. The program chooses what they will and wont allow you to see. Once we as a program are where we need to be then hes gonna give alot more access. It's just logic brother and in this instance I cant disagree. The same reason we want our fans to have access to know what's going on it also gives our enemies access so they see and with our current state of the program it simply gives them ammunition to use against us. Be it in recruiting or game planning etc... especially this offseason going from cmr plays to enos why would we give people any headstart or clue on how to gameplan against us. People will think what he did at Arkansas or alabama,etc but obviously especially in the case of Arkansas he didnt have a full squad of weapons like us... this is where you gotta have faith in the people we hired to do a certain job. Fans are fans. Let's see results before we question the process.

By the way, far more important is how are you feeling lately brother? Keeping everything mellow I'd hope.
I'm coming along. Trying to stay positive and put my mind on other things. Biggest problem right now. Comes from the tubes i had helping me to breath while i was in a coma. Did a lot of damage to my trachea.

It's caused my trachea to close up 2 times in the past 3 weeks. Where I've had to go in and have it opened back up. Which has been a concern for the doctors because of how close i am to my heart surgery. They really want to wait until 6 months has past before doing anything but the scaring isn't working in my favor. Were pretty certain i will have to do it again. Wish it holds up but if not. They will either cut out part of my trachea or tracheotomy. Not really feeling the tube in my neck part.

Appreciate you asking. Tell nephew. I'm looking forward to watching him this season.

I'm coming along. Trying to stay positive and put my mind on other things. Biggest problem right now. Comes from the tubes i had helping me to breath while i was in a coma. Did a lot of damage to my trachea.

It's caused my trachea to close up 2 times in the past 3 weeks. Where I've had to go in and have it opened back up. Which has been a concern for the doctors because of how close i am to my heart surgery. They really want to wait until 6 months has past before doing anything but the scaring isn't working in my favor. Were pretty certain i will have to do it again. Wish it holds up but if not. They will either cut out part of my trachea or tracheotomy. Not really feeling the tube in my neck part.

Appreciate you asking. Tell nephew. I'm looking forward to watching him this season.
Both nephew and I appreciate you brother. You're in our prayers always & anyway we might be able to help please dont hesitate to reach out. I had a good friend of our family who experienced the same complications with his trachea. Stay strong & always remember positive energy can change the worst of scenarios.

Advertisement
Back