Ho hum

Advertisement
I'm not concerned. Personally from how he was acting afterwards IM GUESSING it was precautionary. Had to clarify for some on here.

I mean yeah, I’m not freaking out...but you know how I’m thinking...when he’s on the field the turds are going to have to account for him...and you know what that means for the other receivers.

I mean yeah, I’m not freaking out...but you know how I’m thinking...when he’s on the field the turds are going to have to account for him...and you know what that means for the other receivers.
Long as he stays healthy and we get even average oline play were gonna eat period. Oline is the key to this season. If we cant get even decent play out of that unit than dont expect a great season from anyone on the offense.

Advertisement
Long as he stays healthy and we get even average oline play were gonna eat period. Oline is the key to this season. If we cant get even decent play out of that unit than dont expect a great season from anyone on the offense.
There's too much interior talent not to get a tune out of the Oline. We might have to shelve some of our more expansive plays until we have OTs, but we'll be fine come August.

Yeah...I mean I’m no Oline expert, but there’s got to be a way to smoke and mirrors even a shltty oline...I don’t know...

I mean the guys we have are NOT one star recruits, we should be able to freaking do something with them, don’t you think? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also are we going to any zone blocking schemes that you know of?

@dsddcane, do you remember who threw the TD's to nephew and Mallory?

Also, even though its early, are you starting to notice if each QB have their own preferred targets/safety blankets that they tend to target more than others?

In your view, did we upgrade from Searles to Barry at the Oline coach spot?

Advertisement
Not much on today's scrimmage if you call it that. Nkosi had 2td 1 pick. Jarren had 2 td. Tate had 1td 2 picks and recovered his own fumble under center. Majority of defensive reps came out of 4 2 5 due to injuries. Ford and nesta stayed in backfield. Honestly the majority of the time we were in the backfield but I'd credit that more to how hurt the offensive line is and lack of depth than anything else. Kennedy started at center. Think Barry finally realizes hes gotta play rt for him to help at all. Well see if we can put some size on him though. Kid has great technique. But hes getting bullied and may be seriously questioning himself. Nephew,and kj caught a td,Jeff had 2 one on jet sweep other on a post. Other was to deejay if I remember right. That's all folks.
Late edit and clarification #1 it wasn't kj that caught 1 it was Pope. Like a 50 yarder and Jeff got hurt in second half. Dont think it's anything but precautionary though
Preciate the info

Yeah...I mean I’m no Oline expert, but there’s got to be a way to smoke and mirrors even a shltty oline...I don’t know...

I mean the guys we have are NOT one star recruits, we should be able to freaking do something with them, don’t you think? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also are we going to any zone blocking schemes that you know of?

Spread them out, lots of PRO and read option to constantly freeze the defensive for a split second. Running lots of tempo helps too. And don't try to go hat on hat and bully the man in front of you.
That's how the rest of the country masks it.

Spread them out, lots of PRO and read option to constantly freeze the defensive for a split second. Running lots of tempo helps too. And don't try to go hat on hat and bully the man in front of you.

I get we’re not gonna bully anyone, but even spreading out and tempo, you still have to block...

I’m thinking more along the lines of going at the DL lineman’s knees on every play ... j/k

Only if we had a QB who's strength was this.

Advertisement
Ford & Nesta about to be a problem
With Garvin, Rousseau, Harvey, Ford, Nesta this should be one of our best DLs in Miami in a long time if these guys can play up to their talent. And we haven't even seen the other additions that should give us a true 2 deep that will be the best group in CFB! Make no mistake about it!! We had as a group the best DL in college last year......it's just that our offense didn't give us a chance to show out on the national stage like a Clemson. Willis imo was the best DL in all of college last year.

With Garvin, Rousseau, Harvey, Ford, Nesta this should be one of our best DLs in Miami in a long time if these guys can play up to their talent. And we haven't even seen the other additions that should give us a true 2 deep that will be the best group in CFB! Make no mistake about it!! We had as a group the best DL in college last year......it's just that our offense didn't give us a chance to show out on the national stage like a Clemson. Willis imo was the best DL in all of college last year.
Hill coming in the summer too. 2 deep is gonna be serious at DE.

Advertisement
935B4392-08D3-4D23-8086-CB0365A21B1D.png

Advertisement
Back