Hire Matt Campbell now!!!

Advertisement
Rationale as to why has been pretty well explained time and time and time again.
Nothing about rationale has convinced me. Your entitled to your opinion. Regardless as somebody else mentioned. He should have been called at least

Nothing about rationale has convinced me. Your entitled to your opinion. Regardless as somebody else mentioned. He should have been called at least

I doubt you understand the rationale given the only thing you brought up is the guy's record without context. Pretty obvious that's a near total lack of understanding. ;)

Go to the search function at the top of the site and type in his name, you will find lots of indepth explanation as to why he is a great possibility.

Why hire a coach with the following coaching record:
Head coaching record
Overall59–36
Bowls3–2

Yes, why hire a coach that upset a playoff team in his second year while coaching a Iowa F'in state or that has them routinely playing above their program history.

Yes, why hire that guy when the admin can hire a "Miami guy" or one that knows how to sell T-shirts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Matt Campbell would probably win the ACC coastal once every 4 years. I'm not sold. I'll roll with Leach. I would rather see Miami lose 63-60 than 28-20 to Georgia Tech.

He is coaching a bottom tier Big 12 team and has them competing and beating teams he has no business beating.

To say he would only win the ACC coastal once every 4 years is a joke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There already has been talk about Campbell being the next HC at FSU on their board. He would kick Miami's *** for years if he does.

Better hire him before FSU bc Manny's tenure will only get worse.
I will die if that happens - literally die. On a side note, I’ll be watching Campbell in person next weekend. I’ll try to kidnap and deliver him to Coral Gables.

I will die if that happens - literally die. On a side note, I’ll be watching Campbell in person next weekend. I’ll try to kidnap and deliver him to Coral Gables.
Grab His DC John Heacock too.

Advertisement
There already has been talk about Campbell being the next HC at FSU on their board. He would kick Miami's *** for years if he does.

Better hire him before FSU bc Manny's tenure will only get worse.

Just cuz the fans are hoping for it doesn’t mean it is going to happen

Advertisement
Thats not the point I’m making. Nobody knows if the guy is even on FSU’s radar

He has been talked about a lot on FSU boards, and if you haven't noticed just like this site when Shanny was hired their was a grass roots movement to have the fanbase support the potential hire before it ever happened.

#1 - our administration and decision makers do not have the foresight, the cojones, or the capital to make any significant coaching hire. They are slobs.

#2 - our fanbase is a bunch of mouthbreathers that wouldn't understand what the man is doing in the first few years as he gives this entire program an *****.

#3 - he's been successful -- to a point, and I like Matt Campbell...but I'm not sure he's a fit yet...unless by "fit" you mean any coach with a pulse would be better than the zombie trash we've had over the past 15 years.

#4 - our school lacks the infrastructure to compete at the highest level and anything we do moving forward will be the equivalent of going to the Goodwill Store to get a suit for a job interview. Place is garbage.

#1 - our administration and decision makers do not have the foresight, the cojones, or the capital to make any significant coaching hire. They are slobs.

#2 - our fanbase is a bunch of mouthbreathers that wouldn't understand what the man is doing in the first few years as he gives this entire program an *****.

#3 - he's been successful -- to a point, and I like Matt Campbell...but I'm not sure he's a fit yet...unless by "fit" you mean any coach with a pulse would be better than the zombie trash we've had over the past 15 years.

#4 - our school lacks the infrastructure to compete at the highest level and anything we do moving forward will be the equivalent of going to the Goodwill Store to get a suit for a job interview. Place is garbage.

if message boards existed back in 84’ then this board would be screaming about Jimmy not being a fit.

Advertisement
Back