Hire Matt Campbell now!!!

Advertisement
The best you can hope for is Richt fires himself as OC and gets a bright mind from somewhere.
Agree, every one on here calling for Richt to be fired is wasting there breath. He’s not going anywhere and all we can hope for is what was said above, that he looks in the mirror and makes a change. But it’s more then just the offense, there’s so many deficiencies on this team and coaching staff it’s overwhelming. God it mus be nice to be an Alabama or OSU fan the last 15 years. God I miss those days when we felt like they do.

Like I have been saying...fire the OC and the QB coach. Go find some young innovative OC

Advertisement
You guys that want Wario or some other retread have lost your mind. Have you guys not learned anything about hiring a "Miami guy".

HIRE campbell. He is the next great coach and that's what Miami needs.

Last edited:
I know this is not going to happen bc of the Miami administrations incompetence and lack of caring about football other than taking peoples money from it.

But this is answer if Miami ever wants to get back to national championship status.

We though Golden was gonna get a real DC. Neve happened.

Richt will never get an OC.

2023 is when we will have a new OC

Advertisement
For better or worse, Richt isn't getting fired and he's not resigning. So this talk is pointless.

We though Golden was gonna get a real DC. Neve happened.

Richt will never get an OC.

2023 is when we will have a new OC

OC or head coach?

Because I seriously doubt Richt will bring in a bona-fide, state of the start coordinator on that side of the ball

Advertisement
OC or head coach?

Because I seriously doubt Richt will bring in a bona-fide, state of the start coordinator on that side of the ball

idk about state of the art...but you might be a few Ls in Fort Collins away from getting a full helping of Mike Bobo.

Advertisement
If we bring in a real oc, what would that do to thomas brown? Would he just be demoted to rb coach or would he leave not accepting a demotion? Maybe he can tske the title coach kool had before he left? Tough spot either way. Losing him would be worth it if we had a well functioning offense.

If we bring in a real oc, what would that do to thomas brown? Would he just be demoted to rb coach or would he leave not accepting a demotion? Maybe he can tske the title coach kool had before he left? Tough spot either way. Losing him would be worth it if we had a well functioning offense.

Edit-I know he is a headcoach. Just theoretical question for everyone who wants an oc

Lmao..are y’all serious about wanting MR fired..or is this a joke? Lord I hope yall are just joking. But knowing our fanbase y’all really might believe a MAC coach is the answer. Because he’s had a few upsets? They happen all the time in college. Unless it’s jimbo, saban, urban, I’m not taking anyone else other than MR for our program. Once we get this oline fixed, which with the young talent we have is happening, and get the championship depth, which recruiting wise we are trending that way we won’t dominate week in and week out like we want. Young QBs grow up, influx of talent up front, and quality depth

Advertisement
Back