Hire Matt Campbell now!!!

Advertisement
Six draft picks on a team of 85? You have to know that football games don't play out that way.

I didn't say anything about who we should or shouldn't hire, so don't make things up. But yes, if we're going to compete nationally, we have to find guys from all over the country and quit trying to load up on dumb south Florida players.
OK. We're not winning so we have dumb South Florida players now? However, everyone in the country comes to South Florida to recruit. And you were saying that when we went 10-3 in 2017.

You need to GTFOH, because you make no sense. Whenever our team starts losing, everyone starts losing their mind on what the problem is. We have 10,000 coaches and AD's on CIS. Amazing.

OK. We're not winning so we have dumb South Florida players now? However, everyone in the country comes to South Florida to recruit. And you were saying that when we went 10-3 in 2017.

You need to GTFOH, because you make no sense. Whenever our team starts losing, everyone starts losing their mind on what the problem is. We have 10,000 coaches and AD's on CIS. Amazing.

I absolutely believe that we aren't winning due to the fact that we over-rely on south Florida kids. Plenty of people agree with me. Other schools have two or three south Florida players, not 60.

Advertisement
Because there is not a single college football player who plays in the NFL. That stat includes guys who played in college ten years ago.
That also includes guys who played college ten years ago from areas outside of south florida. YOU are the one who said we have not been relevant in 18 years. In those 18 years, plenty of talent has made it from south Florida to the NFL. And the pipeline will continue next year with guys like Henderson and Jeudy, and the year after that.

That also includes guys who played college ten years ago from areas outside of south florida. YOU are the one who said we have not been relevant in 18 years. In those 18 years, plenty of talent has made it from south Florida to the NFL. And the pipeline will continue next year with guys like Henderson and Jeudy, and the year after that.

And those guys were all outliers in programs that recruited from areas OTHER than south Florida. You guys think this all happens in a vacuum. Put Jeudy at Alabama and of course he is going to rise. Put Jeudy with 60 other south Florida idiots and that doesn't happen.

Advertisement
Richt tried to coach the offense but the game had passed him by. All we needed was an OC and good QB coach and we would have won with Richt. AD should have never let him hire his son.
Actually I do agree with you. The fresher memory is him being so darn stubborn but if he had taken the CEO role and hired the right OC, I do believe we'd be rolling by now. It just wasn't what he wanted.

And those guys were all outliers in programs that recruited from areas OTHER than south Florida. You guys think this all happens in a vacuum. Put Jeudy at Alabama and of course he is going to rise. Put Jeudy with 60 other south Florida idiots and that doesn't happen.
Come on mane, south Florida has the best talent in the country, year in and year out. It's why all the top teams and recruiters post a tent down here. The problem has been complete **** show corches since Butch.
Like I said above, I believe Richt would've worked if he wasn't stubborn and maybe Golden but for some reason, we keep getting those too

You just have a problem with South Florida obviously. But obviously College Football and the NFL doesn't.

Come on mane, south Florida has the best talent in the country, year in and year out. It's why all the top teams and recruiters post a tent down here. The problem has been complete **** show corches since Butch.

If the top teams and recruiters were coming down here and cleaning up, we would see more than a couple of players on their rosters. The truth is that G5 teams come down here to clean up, because they get raw talent that can get into their schools.

Advertisement
I absolutely believe that we aren't winning due to the fact that we over-rely on south Florida kids. Plenty of people agree with me. Other schools have two or three south Florida players, not 60.
Every school relies on the players in their state. Florida is the #1 state for recruiting and South Florida is the #1 area for recruiting in Florida.

Why is Florida having a successful season last year and this year with mostly Florida players? Why did UCF have 2 really good years with Florida players?

Your logic doesn't make sense.

This is more about coaching than anything. This staff is not getting the most out of our players. We have a young team, but that's the bottom line.

Manny talking about a rebuild. All the players on the defense are his recruits. He has 100% responsibility for the state of the defense and it's performances.

This coaching staff has to redeem themselves over the last 5 games going into 2020.

Every school relies on the players in their state. Florida is the #1 state for recruiting and South Florida is the #1 area for recruiting in Florida.

Why is Florida having a successful season last year and this year with mostly Florida players? Why did UCF have 2 really good years with Florida players?

Your logic doesn't make sense.

This is more about coaching than anything. This staff is not getting the most out of our players. We have a young team, but that's the bottom line.

Manny talking about a rebuild. All the players on the defense are his recruits. He has 100% responsibility for the state of the defense and it's performances.

This coaching staff has to redeem themselves over the last 5 games going into 2020.

The state of Florida is actually an indictment of south Florida football. Florida is a handful of plays from having four losses. All of the rest of us are just terrible.

Advertisement
Just stop. You don't know what you're talking about. I'm done.

Because you get stuck when the other person uses facts and logic.

Clemson has two guys from south Florida, and neither one contributes. Ohio State has two guys, and one contributes. If we kept the south Florida kids who went to Alabama, we would have DBs and WRs.

So please tell me more about how all of these top schools camp out in south Florida.

This dude talking fairy tale **** and cannot look past his own biases. I hit him with facts and statistics. Everyone knows south Florida is THE hotbed for football talent.

I just showed you the guys from south Florida on the top teams. They are almost non-existent.

Advertisement
Back