Hire Matt Campbell now!!!

Advertisement
Every school relies on the players in their state. Florida is the #1 state for recruiting and South Florida is the #1 area for recruiting in Florida.

Why is Florida having a successful season last year and this year with mostly Florida players? Why did UCF have 2 really good years with Florida players?

Your logic doesn't make sense.

This is more about coaching than anything. This staff is not getting the most out of our players. We have a young team, but that's the bottom line.

Manny talking about a rebuild. All the players on the defense are his recruits. He has 100% responsibility for the state of the defense and it's performances.

This coaching staff has to redeem themselves over the last 5 games going into 2020.

i think you get the skill talent from FL
go elsewhere for OL and QB
get TEs from around the country (our best were pretty much all out of state kids)

You haven't given us an area that's better. Please state your case

Please answer this for me.......

In the 2020 recruiting class, there are 201 current commits to the top 10 teams. Three (3) of those 201 commits are from south Florida.

So, if the best teams camp out in south Florida, why aren't there more than three south Florida players committed to the best teams?

In the 2020 recruiting class, there are 201 current commits to the top 10 teams. Three (3) of those 201 commits are from south Florida.

So, if the best teams camp out in south Florida, why aren't there more than three south Florida players committed to the best teams?
Commits? We talking about commits? Try again buddy. This time install the uncommitted recruits. Smh

And you're still dodging the question I posed. What area is a better hotbed of recruiting than south florida?

Advertisement
Commits? We talking about commits? Try again buddy. This time install the uncommitted recruits. Smh

Those teams are almost all maxed out for 2020. Good dodge, though. They collectively landed 198 players from somewhere else, and 3 players from south Florida, but south Florida is where all the talent is.

This is too easy.

And you're still dodging the question I posed. What area is a better hotbed of recruiting than south florida?

Anywhere where the talent is. Clemson seems to be doing pretty well with kids from NC, SC, and GA. But I'm sure it's the two backups from south Florida who are making the difference.

Advertisement
If a south Florida kid makes your team better, get him. But quit claiming that south Florida is just pouring over with elite recruits while saying "look at Jeudy!!!". If south Florida was so special, there would be more of them at Clemson than at Toledo (true story).

200w.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just win at a place where nobody wins at. Hasn’t lost by more than 14 since ‘16 and he lost by 14 once in the same time span. Also, based on the last two years he’s bound to beat one of Texas or Oklahoma...at Iowa State.

That’s all.

Hey...guess what happened?

Advertisement
Back