Hire Brian Flores as DC

So you don't have a name. Got it!
And, calling someone out for there blatant stupidity is being a soft *** baby, ok 🤭
Like I said...im not doing your work for you...its well known....by players and media that cover the team...as you can see your guy Flo didn't get any offers....and with teams that have hired minority HCs....trying to call out the Broncos and phins when they hired AA HCs recently...GTFOH
You want to ride with him..go right ahead...

Advertisement
There is a reason they lost 7 in a row...season was done by then...
Many players play for the film so they can get new deals and offers if the are out....
Was hilarious bc they were fools gold on that win streak and the Titans with Tanneyfail straight up prison rapedd that ***...then it was back to reality.
Some on here act as if Flores was Vince Lombardi....smh
Not Vince Lombardi, but could complete a press conference with
Like I said...im not doing your work for you...its well known....by players and media that cover the team...as you can see your guy Flo didn't get any offers....and with teams that have hired minority HCs....trying to call out the Broncos and phins when they hired AA HCs recently...GTFOH
You want to ride with him..go right ahead...
Hired and fired on short leashes😂😂😂, and you have no names. It's cool no judgement over here.

Attachments

• 20220117_102959.jpg
    20220117_102959.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 2
Not Vince Lombardi, but could complete a press conference with

Hired and fired on short leashes😂😂😂, and you have no names. It's cool no judgement over here.
Like I said...not doing your work....this thread has some if you want to look for "names" ....Flores had same record as Gase..and Gase made a playoff which Flores never got. But didn't matter Gase was fired....and same as Philbin....Facts....dont get it twisted...and that was same amount of seasons...so there is your short leash theory...
Flo is a good coordinator...he sucks as a HC....
But keep riding that agenda...

Somebody help me out here.

Is the accusation that Chris Grier (guy on the right) pulled some racist stuff on Brian Flores (guy in the middle)?

1643928730502.jpeg

Advertisement
Like I said...not doing your work....this thread has some if you want to look for "names" ....Flores had same record as Gase..and Gase made a playoff which Flores never got. But didn't matter Gase was fired....and same as Philbin....Facts....dont get it twisted...and that was same amount of seasons...so there is your short leash theory...
😂😂😂...Sounds Good👌🏾

NO!

We just started to distance ourselves from the Curse of the Orange Bowl, we don't need that bad Dolphin Mojo. And this proves why I stopped watching them 8 years ago: Worst front-office in sports - constantly, ever since they had Danny for 15 years and made only a single SB.

I think with football its the fact that most wealthy people do not want their kids playing football for the most part. I don't know a single person my age that allows their kid to play football. I think if every white parent had their kid play football. We would see a lot more white NFL players.
Good evening dude. Right, so then if we had more black parents encouraging their kids to play hockey, we would have more playing in the NHL.

Advertisement
Good evening dude. Right, so then if we had more black parents encouraging their kids to play hockey, we would have more playing in the NHL.
I would assume so. Part of it also is hockey is an expensive sport, so you need a bit more money to participate in it, than something like basketball. Not even counting the equipment, you need to spend money just to practice since you can't go to a local park year round and just start skating around.

I said he shouldn’t have been fired. Miami was never gonna hire anybody better than him this year (Daboll wasn’t staying in division). And again I say, he’s full of himself if he actually thought he was gonna get hired by anybody over Daboll. You can claim whatever else you want in all other situations, but race has nothing to do with this one. Daboll was the better choice.
Daboll was a better choice my ***. Flores resume puts him way more qualified than Daboll. I agree that Flores should have never been fired. And Miami will hire someone inferior to him. Ross is a complete douche bag. In the running for worst owner in nfl. Being a lifelong Dolphins fan I Hope he loses franchise

Daboll was a better choice my ***. Flores resume puts him way more qualified than Daboll. I agree that Flores should have never been fired. And Miami will hire someone inferior to him. Ross is a complete douche bag. In the running for worst owner in nfl. Being a lifelong Dolphins fan I Hope he loses franchise
I guess it’s your opinion against NFL franchises.

Btw what was Flores’ resume like when he got a HC job? Oh yea that’s right, the highest position he held was a position coach.

I guess it’s your opinion against NFL franchises.

Btw what was Flores’ resume like when he got a HC job? Oh yea that’s right, the highest position he held was a position coach.
Oh I see. If the NFL doesn’t hire him then that proves your point. He had back to back winning seasons as a head coach of a lousy team without a franchise QB a lousy roster a lousy GM a terrible owner. Not many first time head coaches could have done that. Imagine if Grier listened to him and took Herbert. Position coaches can make great head coaches. Did I say they don’t? I’m just comparing current resumes. Giants said they hired the more qualified guy. That is not true. Maybe they hired the RIGHT guy? Time will tell. But surely not more qualified. I think Daboll is a dope. FIRED 6 times. He won’t come close to duplicating anything close to his Buffalo “successes”. Buffalo beat 2 teams with a winning record including playoffs when they played them. And 1 of them was a 1-0 dolphin team who lost the next 7 games. Overrated. Dorsey deserves more credit for Allen than anyone.
Btw as far as Flores resume when Miami hired him. He just got done as the defensive play caller for the super bowl champs. Part of 4 Super Bowl championship coaching staffs he was on. Probably better than anyone Miami interviewed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh I see. If the NFL doesn’t hire him then that proves your point. He had back to back winning seasons as a head coach of a lousy team without a franchise QB a lousy roster a lousy GM a terrible owner. Not many first time head coaches could have done that. Imagine if Grier listened to him and took Herbert. Position coaches can make great head coaches. Did I say they don’t? I’m just comparing current resumes. Giants said they hired the more qualified guy. That is not true. Maybe they hired the RIGHT guy? Time will tell. But surely not more qualified. I think Daboll is a dope. FIRED 6 times. He won’t come close to duplicating anything close to his Buffalo “successes”. Buffalo beat 2 teams with a winning record including playoffs when they played them. And 1 of them was a 1-0 dolphin team who lost the next 7 games. Overrated. Dorsey deserves more credit for Allen than anyone.
This is such an uninformed post. You have no knowledge about the dolphins and are just spewing **** to fit your narrative.

I think there is a difference. Gase started with one winning season and got worse with 2 losing seasons. Flores stared with a losing season with an owner pressuring him to lose games and improved with 2 back to back winning seasons.

Advertisement
Oh really? I think I know fins extremely well but Please inform me.
Flores wanted Tua just like everyone else in the organization. This tank everyone is talking about was originally for Tua. Flores ran off multiple good players and coaches , not to mention he had say in who was drafted and who was picked up in free agency hence all the pats free agents. He lost almost every big game he played in. The way he treated and talked down to players and coaches is grounds for firing. Since you are under the limelight, almost every team knows Flores is an ******* who doesn’t get along with people he works with and doesn’t have the best relationships in the nfl bc of his personality and this includes coaches, players, and execs. If he should have a job bc his current resume you are saying gase and philbin should both have jobs bc they had about the same record and had the same people running the dolphins organization.

Daboll was one of the hottest coordinators and it was almost 100% he was getting a job. The giants big problem is on the offensive side of the ball and they want to try and save Daniel Jones where daboll is an offensive coach. It was rumored Flores big plan was to trade for desean watson and the giants clearly wanted to give Jones more time. If Flores was a top coach he would have a job right now. If it was believed a coach would be as good as bill belichek, or Andy reed, or John harbough, or mike tomlin it doesn’t matter if they where white, black, tan, blue, pink, or orange they would be hired as a coach in the nfl.

I would assume so. Part of it also is hockey is an expensive sport, so you need a bit more money to participate in it, than something like basketball. Not even counting the equipment, you need to spend money just to practice since you can't go to a local park year round and just start skating around.
This is absolutely on the money...As a parent of an ice hockey player...it is by far the most expensive...the money you spend on tournaments and travel alone is insane. In addition, if you want your child to reach his potential, private lessons are a must in a difficult sport such as ice hockey. Do you think a pair of Bauer skates are $50? And a child is constantly growing...oh...and skates need to be sharpened....its endless.

Yea but in the northern cities where winters are long and icy there isn't much interest regardless. I mean who didn't love the Jamaican bobsled team... dudes had major tropical balls.

This is a class action suit about racism. What does bribery have to do with racism? It seems more like a sour grapes/snitch low blow against an organization that fired him. A Nevin Shapiro type move to get the dolphins involved bc paying to lose games doesn’t have anything to do with the basis of the class action suit.

With it being a class-action, I would venture a guess that other injured parties will join as plaintiffs. Flores might just be the straw that broke the camel's back. I hope so, anyway.

#watchthefinish

Advertisement
Back