Hire Brian Flores as DC

Don’t use tennis in your equation. I played tennis my whole life though mostly recreational. Plenty of courts around town without needing club membership. Maybe in the northeast it’s different. Tennis equipment won’t break the bank.
Yeah...I was meaning if you have a tennis court in your back yard...the odds of being successful are way higher than having to go to the recreation parks

Advertisement
Yeah...I was meaning if you have a tennis court in your back yard...the odds of being successful are way higher than having to go to the recreation parks
Dude, I had a friend who’s father was well off and they had a court in their back yard. But everybody would rather go to the public courts where the competition was everything. I never had any lessons but was self taught and serving was my fortay... but yes I spent many hours on the courts.

As a Phins fan, I still can’t believe ownership didn’t realize that he’s the best head coach we’ve had in a lifetime. The **** show that followed is pathetic and brand damaging. I’d love for him to coach my NFC team (and number one pro team) The Bears. I have the great misfortune of cheering for the two worst ownership groups in all of Pro Football. Sad and true. I’m so grateful that my Canes are on an upward trajectory
Without a doubt our best HC since Don Shula. FINS UP!!!

Advertisement
Somebody help me out here.

Is the accusation that Chris Grier (guy on the right) pulled some racist stuff on Brian Flores (guy in the middle)?

View attachment 176232
Who knows, maybe the guy on the right is an Uncle Tom.

Or he just another house

7860519.jpg

It's funny how Flores is now the absolute worse, once he filed that suit.

I haven't picked a side yet, but Flores has one helluva imagination if he's making all this up.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Flores wanted Tua just like everyone else in the organization. This tank everyone is talking about was originally for Tua. Flores ran off multiple good players and coaches , not to mention he had say in who was drafted and who was picked up in free agency hence all the pats free agents. He lost almost every big game he played in. The way he treated and talked down to players and coaches is grounds for firing. Since you are under the limelight, almost every team knows Flores is an ******* who doesn’t get along with people he works with and doesn’t have the best relationships in the nfl bc of his personality and this includes coaches, players, and execs. If he should have a job bc his current resume you are saying gase and philbin should both have jobs bc they had about the same record and had the same people running the dolphins organization.

Daboll was one of the hottest coordinators and it was almost 100% he was getting a job. The giants big problem is on the offensive side of the ball and they want to try and save Daniel Jones where daboll is an offensive coach. It was rumored Flores big plan was to trade for desean watson and the giants clearly wanted to give Jones more time. If Flores was a top coach he would have a job right now. If it was believed a coach would be as good as bill belichek, or Andy reed, or John harbough, or mike tomlin it doesn’t matter if they where white, black, tan, blue, pink, or orange they would be hired as a coach in the nfl.
Agreed. Where is Dan Marino in all of this? Was he on Ross's yacht the day this supposedly all went down? If Flores can prove his allegations, let him do so.

This is absolutely on the money...As a parent of an ice hockey player...it is by far the most expensive...the money you spend on tournaments and travel alone is insane. In addition, if you want your child to reach his potential, private lessons are a must in a difficult sport such as ice hockey. Do you think a pair of Bauer skates are $50? And a child is constantly growing...oh...and skates need to be sharpened....its endless.
That sport is expensive as ****. I hope your kid ain’t a goalie lol those pads are ridiculous. I played tennis in high school and people don’t realize it but that’s another one that is ridiculous to get good at without some money. I spent all my work money from McDs on racquets and clinics, lessons. Plus tournaments on weekends. Hockey though is another level.

Ifin Auburn really does go after Steal, I’m willing to fugetabout that sheet Flores said about John Elway and hire him as DC.
Huh.?? I'm not going to forget about it. I don't hide from the truth. Flores is a good coach speaking truth to power.

Unfortunately, it will probably kill his NFL career because the owners will have each other's back and not hire him as and HC and probably not even as DC.

He spent 10+ years with Belichick. He would kill it at the college level. Would need to learn the recruiting game, but wouldn't be a DC for long. He's a rising star IMO.

It's now clear why the Dolphins fired him because it made no sense with him turning the team around. He wouldn't play ball and lose games for draft picks.

Last edited:
Agreed. Where is Dan Marino in all of this? Was he on Ross's yacht the day this supposedly all went down? If Flores can prove his allegations, let him do so.
I think Flores has he said she said stuff but nothing concrete. It also depends on the context. Like people said Ross said “just takes a vacation” mid season in 2019. That is clearly a joke. Every team tampers, once again not sure why the Tom Brady stuff is brought up and nothing about desean watson is. Watson said he would only play for the dolphins with big reason being Flores. You don’t think Flores talked to Watson and tampered there? I think Flores is writing a check his butt can’t cash and there is going to be a lot of stuff that comes out about him as a coach. How he talked and interacted with players and coaches, firings of assistants than complaining about how he was let go, his role in the patriots cheating scandals, desean watson tampering, if he took any money his integrity talk is crap, etc. Ross using the word defamation in his statement tells me he is coming for Flores. Lawyers who represent billionaires are ruthless.

Also when it comes to football Ross may be an idiot but you also don’t become a billionaire being clueless. Although if it was up to him we would have Lamar Jackson, Tom Brady, or burrow as the QB of the dolphins already(think he also made a run a Peyton Manning). He is a lot sharper than people give him credit for. He is a lawyer himself and a real restate tycoon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, where is Marino period? Haven’t seen or heard him comment one way or the other on the Flores firing/accusations.He’s been Silent Bob on all of it.

I think Flores has he said she said stuff but nothing concrete. It also depends on the context. Like people said Ross said “just takes a vacation” mid season in 2019. That is clearly a joke. Every team tampers, once again not sure why the Tom Brady stuff is brought up and nothing about desean watson is. Watson said he would only play for the dolphins with big reason being Flores. You don’t think Flores talked to Watson and tampered there? I think Flores is writing a check his butt can’t cash and there is going to be a lot of stuff that comes out about him as a coach. How he talked and interacted with players and coaches, firings of assistants than complaining about how he was let go, his role in the patriots cheating scandals, desean watson tampering, if he took any money his integrity talk is crap, etc. Ross using the word defamation in his statement tells me he is coming for Flores. Lawyers who represent billionaires are ruthless.
Well, let the facts bare out. You don't know what Flores has. Maybe text or recorded phone calls.

I would seriously doubt 99.99% Flores would make this story up. It serves him no purpose if it weren't true. It's probably going to end his NFL career even if true because the owners will stick together and not hire him.

People want to stick their head in the sand and pretend this type of stuff doesn't go on. Only with video/audio recordings do people give it consideration as truth and even then they'll make excuses.

Well, let the facts bare out. You don't know what Flores has. Maybe text or recorded phone calls.

I would seriously doubt 99.99% Flores would make this story up. It serves him no purpose if it weren't true. It's probably going to end his NFL career even if true because the owners will stick together and not hire him.

People want to stick their head in the sand and pretend this type of stuff doesn't go on. Only with video/audio recordings do people give it consideration as truth and even then they'll make excuses.
Why does it even matter if he tanked? This is a lawsuit about minority coaching. Most fans of the dolphins wanted to lose every game that year to “tank for Tua”.

Advertisement
Why does it even matter if he tanked? This is a lawsuit about minority coaching. Most fans of the dolphins wanted to lose every game that year to “tank for Tua”.
Because he wouldn't get on board, likely soured the relationship.

Flores is a really good coach. Had the Dolphins won just one more game, they would have been in the playoffs withe Patriots sitting at home watching.

Tua has not played at a level he had shown in college. He's been disappointing. Imagine if the Dolphins had better QB play like Josh Allen. They'd be the ones on top of the division.

It’s not only that hockey is an expensive sport, but getting ice time is a huge strain for a family. I had to give it up because my parents couldn’t get me to the rink at 5am and work and take care of my other brothers.

I have to say though what travel baseball has become up here is getting closer to what hockey was like as a kid. My bosses’ kid plays travel ball and he is forced to drive him around New England every weekend for tournaments. Basketball with AAU is similar too up here.

Honestly, football might be the most affordable sport to play, at least up in New England because we don’t have travel 7 on 7 teams and a big camp circuit. A lot of the working class kids rolled into football and public school basketball.

Because he wouldn't get on board, likely soured the relationship.

Flores is a really good coach. Had the Dolphins won just one more game, they would have been in the playoffs withe Patriots sitting at home watching.

Tua has not played at a level he had shown in college. He's been disappointing. Imagine if the Dolphins had better QB play like Josh Allen. They'd be the ones on top of the division.
Souring a relationship has nothing to do with race. He ultimately was fired with nothing to do with coaching, it was his abrasive personality. You can’t be a 500 coach and act like that. There is plenty of grounds for him being fired. I agree with you Flores is a good coach, but I think he is a terrible manager and that is big part of being a head coach. You just want to know how any of that has to do with race. Hypothetically let’s say Flores claims are true how can he prove that if it was a white coach they would not have also been fired?

Advertisement
Back