Hire Brian Flores as DC

Advertisement
This is moronic. Non-black players are not denied a chance to compete in the NFL. Players of other races and ethnicities have an equal opportunity to make an NFL team roster. There are more black players simply because they are better.

In contrast, black candidates for head coaching spots are actively denied the chance to interview for those spots. They don't become head coaches because they don't get the opportunity to do so. That's called systemic racism, my man.
So, if there are more black players simply because they’re better, as an answer to the clear disparity in the racial makeup of the player base - how do you know the same argument doesn’t explain the coaching disparity?

You see the slippery slope, right? How it’s ok to identify one race with better suited characteristics for something, but flip the needle and it must be racism?

So, if there are more black players simply because they’re better, as an answer to the clear disparity in the racial makeup of the player base - how do you know the same argument doesn’t explain the coaching disparity?

You see the slippery slope, right? How it’s ok to identify one race with better suited characteristics for something, but flip the needle and it must be racism?

It's not a slIppery slope, stop with that garbage

Advertisement
Flores lost his job because he undermined his coaching staff and couldn’t get along with the GM and players. For the people who said his players back him up minkah, stills, van noy, Parker, Tua, and a couple other disagree. He also disrespected media, players, and coaches.

According to whom, Ross & His minions?

Funny that the Dolphins are all of a sudden a competent organization, and Tua is Hall Of Famer to y'all since Flores brought this discrimination lawsuit...when before y'all were calling for Ross & Grier's head.

This is hilarious, keep it comin' buddy.

According to whom, Ross & His minions?

Funny that the Dolphins are all of a sudden a competent organization, and Tua is Hall Of Famer to y'all since Flores brought this discrimination lawsuit...when before y'all were calling for Ross & Grier's head.

This is hilarious, keep it comin' buddy.
I look at facts bro. Look at the players who have left the team in a sour way, look at turnover on coaching staff, Omar Kelly said he has never been disrespected by a football professional like Flores. My statement had nothing to do with Tua so not sure why his name is even being brought up. I said Flores was fired for a reason and it had nothing to do with racism and there is many facts that back that up.

Lots of Krakkkas on this post. Just shows how racist this country is. ****, 40% of this country are support the latest racist tirade by our past and possible future president in his tirades against anyone not white. Guy had two years of winning records. Guy only was allowed 2 years. How many white guys have 2 or 3 years of losing and not get fired? How many of these white coaches are retreads, getting fired and then rehired again. What has been the record of Ross teams? This guy was supposed to he interviewed by the Giants and then learns BEFORE the interview from Belichek that someone else was already HIRED before his interview. You Krakkas just do not want to admit that you are part of that racist 40%. Admit it MFers.
He was there 3 years. I forgot about his first season too.

Tell me you've never been to College Station without telling me. Let's roll through the basics....

I could spend hours talking about the awful history of College Station and their hostility to minorities. The history of it being a Klan stronghold continues to this day, but hey.

By the way, name a Black Coach that could be as toxic as Durkin and stay employed. I'll wait.
Just saw your post...off the top of my head...Ron English

Advertisement
Dolphins three coaches records under Stephen Ross:

Brian Flores: 24-25 including a 7 game losing streak and big time staff disfunction. He got blown out by good teams and had consistency issues on both sides of the ball,

Adam Gase: 23-25(0-1 in playoffs) had a very bad passing offense which was suppose to be his specialty. He also got blown out and lost game he shouldn’t have consistently.

Joe Philbin: 24-28 offense was consistently middle of the pack, which was suppose to be his specialty and defense was horrible. He was coach during bullygate. My personal nickname for him was pockets bc he showed no emotion and seemed like he had not respect in The locker room.

With that said 2 guys were white and were fired with similar records as Flores. This is the same owner and same organization so to try and say Ross wouldn’t fire a white person for mediocrity is not backed up with facts. Ross has a lot of bad qualities as an owner but racist is not one of them. He also have multiple prominent minorities in high position including a GM who is black. Dolphins are also about to most likely hire a half black coach in Mike McDaniel.
He’s not accusing Ross of racist hiring practices. Just the bribery **** and getting trashed on the way out which is a Ross thing bc every time we fire a coach the org trashes the dude in the media to spin a story

He’s not accusing Ross of racist hiring practices. Just the bribery **** and getting trashed on the way out which is a Ross thing bc every time we fire a coach the org trashes the dude in the media to spin a story
This is a class action suit about racism. What does bribery have to do with racism? It seems more like a sour grapes/snitch low blow against an organization that fired him. A Nevin Shapiro type move to get the dolphins involved bc paying to lose games doesn’t have anything to do with the basis of the class action suit.

This crap reminds me of the Al Campanis interview when he said black baseball players don’t possess the “necessities” to be MLB managers. Campanis was the GM of the Dodgers at the time and was fired shortly after the interview. This happened in 1987.

I remember when I was told all the players were going to rally around this guy when he was pulling off the social justice warrior gimmick a couple years ago. My man is now jobless. Lol The irony...

Advertisement
I look at facts bro. Look at the players who have left the team in a sour way, look at turnover on coaching staff, Omar Kelly said he has never been disrespected by a football professional like Flores. My statement had nothing to do with Tua so not sure why his name is even being brought up. I said Flores was fired for a reason and it had nothing to do with racism and there is many facts that back that up.
You quoting Omar Kelly's b*tch ***?. Now i know you dont know sh*t.

Left the team in a sour way?. Who worth a sh*t left in a sour way?.

Now this is my team so i got time.

This is a class action suit about racism. What does bribery have to do with racism? It seems more like a sour grapes/snitch low blow against an organization that fired him. A Nevin Shapiro type move to get the dolphins involved bc paying to lose games doesn’t have anything to do with the basis of the class action suit.
You get paid to lose games.

If you take that on...

By Year 3 the latest your goint o be fired because......Of your W-L record.

You dont see the connection?.

I dont think he called Ross racist though...the hiring process he is calling out because the Rooney rule thing is a sham.

Advertisement
LOL, I get posts yanked for showing a Biden gif stumbling up stairs. Some things never change on these boards.
None of us saw it til just now when it was reported. Now it’s gone and he’s actually banned. You guys think we see every thing everywhere and in real time?

It was reported and we dealt with it as soon as we saw it. None of us saw it til now, as far as I’m aware. Some of these guys cry like they’re persecuted here while others go free. They should report it. Don’t assume that we saw it and ignored it. We’ll take out either side that’s crossing the line.

I think with football its the fact that most wealthy people do not want their kids playing football for the most part. I don't know a single person my age that allows their kid to play football. I think if every white parent had their kid play football. We would see a lot more white NFL players.

Advertisement
Back