Hire Brian Flores as DC

Advertisement
That is true but Flores has issues man....dude thinks he is belicheat but can't even get along with his coaches and pretty much everyone else....
How dare he stand up for himself and hold himself out to be in charge, as was the case. Coaches wear on each other all the time, it's a high stress profession. That awful colored man needs to know his place, am I right?

After he put Bill Belichick on blast, I think he is specifically blackballed from anyone in Belichick or Saban's coaching trees.

It is one thing to put someone on blast, it is another thing to do that to the only guy to give you a chance as a coach not named Stephen Ross.
He didn't put him on blast, he told that story to note that the Giants had no intention of hiring or even considering him. How can Belichick know who got the job, but the guy getting interviewed didn't? Exactly.

Live look at Brian Flores
racist1.gif
That’s because what happened to him with the Giants was racist you schmendrick.

(Maudes: is it okay to name call if said names are in Yiddish?)

How dare he stand up for himself and hold himself out to be in charge, as was the case. Coaches wear on each other all the time, it's a high stress profession. That awful colored man needs to know his place, am I right?
No you are not right.... please don't even try that BS....during his time he had issues with a bunch of coaches black and white...Don't try to make what I had posted about race....
He is the problem...getting rid of OC all the time ...and he fvcked up the team when he benched Fitzpatrick when they had a shot...sure he was in charge....but he fvcked that up...its on him...
GTFOH

Advertisement
He didn't put him on blast, he told that story to note that the Giants had no intention of hiring or even considering him. How can Belichick know who got the job, but the guy getting interviewed didn't? Exactly.
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.48.09 AM.png

I would direct you to the Urban Dictionary definition of "put on blast": to put someones secrets and personal business in the spotlight without them being willing.

Do you think Flores said "Hey Coach, I plan on screenshotting your message to me and putting it in a lawsuit claiming racism. I have all the respect in the world for you and Daboll, but I need to make a point." and that Belichick responded "Totally understand. You do what you have to do."?

Coaches at this level expect discretion. Flores just showed that he has none. I can guarantee you that Belichick's "guys" and Saban's "guys," which includes Cristobal by the way, all understand this.

Just ask Eric Mangini how turning on Belichick went for him. We talk about failed retreads. We don't talk about guys like Mangini that light a fire because they eventually just fade into obscurity instead of getting chance after chance.

Analogize this to journalism. This is what you call burning your source. Good luck finding sources to trust you at that point.

Even more fundamental to this is that even if someone did give Flores an opportunity after this, what kind of guys will truly want to work under him? Loyalty and having your guys' backs carries a lot of water in those circles. Again, just ask Eric Mangini.

View attachment 175868

I would direct you to the Urban Dictionary definition of "put on blast": to put someones secrets and personal business in the spotlight without them being willing.

Do you think Flores said "Hey Coach, I plan on screenshotting your message to me and putting it in a lawsuit claiming racism. I have all the respect in the world for you and Daboll, but I need to make a point." and that Belichick responded "Totally understand. You do what you have to do."?

Coaches at this level expect discretion. Flores just showed that he has none. I can guarantee you that Belichick's "guys" and Saban's "guys," which includes Cristobal by the way, all understand this.

Just ask Eric Mangini how turning on Belichick went for him. We talk about failed retreads. We don't talk about guys like Mangini that light a fire because they eventually just fade into obscurity instead of getting chance after chance.

Analogize this to journalism. This is what you call burning your source. Good luck finding sources to trust you at that point.

Even more fundamental to this is that even if someone did give Flores an opportunity after this, what kind of guys will truly want to work under him? Loyalty and having your guys' backs carries a lot of water in those circles. Again, just ask Eric Mangini.
Discretion? Miss me with this garbage take. The whole point is that Belichick knew who the Giants were going to hire before a guy they were going to interview did. That doesn't reflect negatively on Bill, thats on the Giants because obviously they thought so little of Flores that they couldn't be bothered to tell him. That's garbage and a scathing indictment of the failures of the Rooney Rule, which was meant to ensure opportunity, but has failed because the people responsible for enforcing said rule are garbage themselves. Not shocked though, the last 300+ years have shown us how a lot of people are.

No you are not right.... please don't even try that BS....during his time he had issues with a bunch of coaches black and white...Don't try to make what I had posted about race....
He is the problem...getting rid of OC all the time ...and he fvcked up the team when he benched Fitzpatrick when they had a shot...sure he was in charge....but he fvcked that up...its on him...
GTFOH
Tons of coaches have issues with other coaches, but you rarely hear people throw hissy fits about it. It is sure as **** used to justify ******** over BIPOC candidates though. Ever notice that no one said a thing about Urban being a POS until it became super embarrassing? There's no reason why Flores shouldn't be an NFL HC right now. 2 winning seasons out of 3 , for a franchise that has been a trainwreck for decades. It's all trash and it's about time someone called the NFL out for their nonsense.

Imagine if the NHL had ONE white HC in the entire league. People would be dumbfounded, and for good reason.

Advertisement
Mario just got here. I’m sure he is looking for a certain type coach for both coordinator positions. “Going forward” we don’t need to start fresh with any racial type feelings in the locker room. It’s non productive.

Tons of coaches have issues with other coaches, but you rarely hear people throw hissy fits about it. It is sure as **** used to justify ******** over BIPOC candidates though. Ever notice that no one said a thing about Urban being a POS until it became super embarrassing? There's no reason why Flores shouldn't be an NFL HC right now. 2 winning seasons out of 3 , for a franchise that has been a trainwreck for decades. It's all trash and it's about time someone called the NFL out for their nonsense.

Imagine if the NHL had ONE white HC in the entire league. People would be dumbfounded, and for good reason.
You have such a disgusting victim mentality.

Football is a business. These are all money-related business decisions.

People like you cry about not having enough black head coaches.

What about not having enough non-black players?

Blacks are 12% of the population of this country so there should be 12% black coaches right? That equal representation right?

There should be 12% black players right? That's equal right?

Each position should have 12% black representation right? That's equal right?

What about every other race? Not enough Asian head coaches.

Not enough Latin receivers.

Not enough Samoan kickers.

The only thing you care about is prioritizing your own race and it's gross.

Football is about teamwork and different people coming together and competing to be the best regardless of what they look like.

Advertisement
After his lawsuit against NFL Today he probably will be like Kap and be blackballed. He’s also being paid by Dolphins so he would be affordable.
Yep. That’s all the drama we need to have this board on fire 24/7. As if that already isn’t happening since Mario’s coaching assistants vacancies tribulations have been on “blast” since whenever. Good God, do we have empty lives or are we on prescription compounds…

Discretion? Miss me with this garbage take. The whole point is that Belichick knew who the Giants were going to hire before a guy they were going to interview did. That doesn't reflect negatively on Bill, thats on the Giants because obviously they thought so little of Flores that they couldn't be bothered to tell him. That's garbage and a scathing indictment of the failures of the Rooney Rule, which was meant to ensure opportunity, but has failed because the people responsible for enforcing said rule are garbage themselves. Not shocked though, the last 300+ years have shown us how a lot of people are.
I have read some of your garbage takes over the years. How College Station is a Confederate stronghold. How DJ Durkin should have never gotten another chance and it he was not white he would be out of football. Your track record speaks for itself.

I have read some of your garbage takes over the years. How College Station is a Confederate stronghold. How DJ Durkin should have never gotten another chance and it he was not white he would be out of football. Your track record speaks for itself.
Tell me you've never been to College Station without telling me. Let's roll through the basics....

I could spend hours talking about the awful history of College Station and their hostility to minorities. The history of it being a Klan stronghold continues to this day, but hey.

By the way, name a Black Coach that could be as toxic as Durkin and stay employed. I'll wait.

Advertisement
GTFOH

Doubt Flores had much input as far as AC hires, at least not after Grier took Chan Gailey's input over Flores' to draft Tua over Herbert. As far as as Miami benching Fitzpatrick, I once again point to Grier, I believe Fitzpatrick was Flores' guy. Utter & absolute clown show in Miami Gardens.

That is true but Flores has issues man....dude thinks he is belicheat but can't even get along with his coaches and pretty much everyone else....
Source? Like legit source? Like gimme a name, besides the owner that is now getting sued lol espn. Clearly something clicked right for a team to play hard for a coach after starting the season the way they did.

Advertisement
Back