Hire Brian Flores as DC

Advertisement
Source? Like legit source? Like gimme a name, besides the owner that is now getting sued lol espn. Clearly something clicked right for a team to play hard for a coach after starting the season the way they did.
Its all over the place.....im not doing your work for you...and don't forget the coaches he had issues with...and yeah remember losing 7 games in row...
Mike Zimmer got fired too and he was closer to the playoffs...
Dude is looking like a soft *** baby bc he didn't get hired.

The way the fins finished the year is not Indicative of
A team that hates its coach
There is a reason they lost 7 in a row...season was done by then...
Many players play for the film so they can get new deals and offers if the are out....
Was hilarious bc they were fools gold on that win streak and the Titans with Tanneyfail straight up prison rapedd that ***...then it was back to reality.
Some on here act as if Flores was Vince Lombardi....smh

Advertisement
You have such a disgusting victim mentality.

Football is a business. These are all money-related business decisions.

People like you cry about not having enough black head coaches.

What about not having enough non-black players?

Blacks are 12% of the population of this country so there should be 12% black coaches right? That equal representation right?

There should be 12% black players right? That's equal right?

Each position should have 12% black representation right? That's equal right?

What about every other race? Not enough Asian head coaches.

Not enough Latin receivers.

Not enough Samoan kickers.

The only thing you care about is prioritizing your own race and it's gross.

Football is about teamwork and different people coming together and competing to be the best regardless of what they look like.
This is moronic. Non-black players are not denied a chance to compete in the NFL. Players of other races and ethnicities have an equal opportunity to make an NFL team roster. There are more black players simply because they are better.

In contrast, black candidates for head coaching spots are actively denied the chance to interview for those spots. They don't become head coaches because they don't get the opportunity to do so. That's called systemic racism, my man.

Last edited:
They guy got a shot as a HC, under 40, when he was only a LB coach. He got fired. Happens all the time.

He got fired after a winning season (see also Dungy & Caldwell), though, while White coaches are given attaboys with a pat on the back for accomplishing the same thing. Read the lawsuit, Black coaches are fired more after winning seasons than their White counterparts. And don't me started on Kingsbury, who posted a losing record in College and was hired by the Cardinals not too long after that, a Black man would've never gotten the same opportunity. That's what this lawsuit is all about, and I hope He wins.

BB: Sounds like you have landed - congrats!
BF: Did you hear something I didn't hear?
BB: Hurricanes?!?!?!?!
BF: I interview on Thursday
BF: I think I have a shot
BB: Got it - I hear from Maryland & Miami that you are their guy. Hope it works out if you want it to!
BF: That's definitely what I want! I hope you're right coach. Thank you.
BF: Coach are you talking to Brian Flores or Kevin Steele. Just making sure.
BB: Sorry - I f***ed this up. I double checked and misread the text. I think they are naming Steele. I'm sorry about that. BB

Advertisement
Oh, he’s going to win. Unfortunately the NFL will probably settle out of court and so no meaningful changes will be implemented.

True, but my fear is this lawsuit will draw more racist backlash from these welfare queen, racist owners, which doesn't bode well for present & future qualified Black candidates. Hope I'm wrong though.

He got fired after a winning season (see also Dungy & Caldwell), though, while White coaches are given attaboys with a pat on the back for accomplishing the same thing. Read the lawsuit, Black coaches are fired more after winning seasons than their White counterparts. And don't me started on Kingsbury, who posted a losing record in College and was hired by the Cardinals not too long after that, a Black man would've never gotten the same opportunity. That's what this lawsuit is all about, and I hope He wins.
I said he shouldn’t have been fired. Miami was never gonna hire anybody better than him this year (Daboll wasn’t staying in division). And again I say, he’s full of himself if he actually thought he was gonna get hired by anybody over Daboll. You can claim whatever else you want in all other situations, but race has nothing to do with this one. Daboll was the better choice.

I said he shouldn’t have been fired. Miami was never gonna hire anybody better than him this year (Daboll wasn’t staying in division). And again I say, he’s full of himself if he actually thought he was gonna get hired by anybody over Daboll. You can claim whatever else you want in all other situations, but race has nothing to do with this one. Daboll was the better choice.

Yeah, a White OC with no head coaching experience that got fired 4 times, is a better candidate than a Black HC that was coming off His 2nd winning season in a row, sure buddy. And who are these other great candidates that are lining up for the Miami job since Daboll didn't want to stay in the AFC East?

Advertisement
Yeah, a White OC with no head coaching experience that got fired 4 times, is a better candidate than a Black HC that was coming off His 2nd winning season in a row, sure buddy. And who are these other great candidates that are lining up for the Miami job since Daboll didn't want to stay in the AFC East?
You’re trying so hard to race bait you can’t even read. I said he shouldn’t have been fired and that Miami wouldn’t get anybody better than him this year.

95% of the league would hire Daboll over Flores. Those are just facts. Has nothing to do with race.

True, but my fear is this lawsuit will draw more racist backlash from these welfare queen, racist owners, which doesn't bode well for present & future qualified Black candidates. Hope I'm wrong though.
Your fears are more than justified, because this league is and will always be trash. The only way it changes is if there is an influx of "Nontraditional" owners. Honestly, this is why I don't care as much about the NFL, compared to when I was younger. You have leagues like the NBA that are at least trying to reflect the changes in society(With varying degrees of success), and then you have MLB and the NFL, leagues that take a perverse pride in never changing and reflecting the worst of society.

Flores lost his job because he undermined his coaching staff and couldn’t get along with the GM and players. For the people who said his players back him up minkah, stills, van noy, Parker, Tua, and a couple other disagree. He also disrespected media, players, and coaches. He had a similar record that Adam gase was fired for 3 years before(gase also made the playoffs). With his baggage plus a middle of the pack record I understand why he was let go and it had ZERO to do with race.

Also agree with other poster who said Daboll was the better choice for the giants. They needed an offensive coach to try and work with their QB. Daboll was one of the top candidates in the whole league bc his offensive success. He would have been hired no mater what race he was. Only thing I can say if Daboll was a minority the Rooney rule would not have come into play and Flores would not have been “embarrassed” or whatever he is claiming.

Advertisement
This is moronic. Non-black players are not denied a chance to compete in the NFL. Players of other races and ethnicities have an equal opportunity to make an NFL team roster. There are more black players simply because they are better.

In contrast, black candidates for head coaching spots are actively denied the chance to interview for those spots. They don't become head coaches because they don't get the opportunity to do so. That's called systemic racism, my man.
Great post. Some posters really reveal how disconnected they are to equity and equality. However, I'm not surprised.

Lots of Krakkkas on this post. Just shows how racist this country is. ****, 40% of this country are support the latest racist tirade by our past and possible future president in his tirades against anyone not white. Guy had two years of winning records. Guy only was allowed 2 years. How many white guys have 2 or 3 years of losing and not get fired? How many of these white coaches are retreads, getting fired and then rehired again. What has been the record of Ross teams? This guy was supposed to he interviewed by the Giants and then learns BEFORE the interview from Belichek that someone else was already HIRED before his interview. You Krakkas just do not want to admit that you are part of that racist 40%. Admit it MFers.
Dolphins three coaches records under Stephen Ross:

Brian Flores: 24-25 including a 7 game losing streak and big time staff disfunction. He got blown out by good teams and had consistency issues on both sides of the ball,

Adam Gase: 23-25(0-1 in playoffs) had a very bad passing offense which was suppose to be his specialty. He also got blown out and lost game he shouldn’t have consistently.

Joe Philbin: 24-28 offense was consistently middle of the pack, which was suppose to be his specialty and defense was horrible. He was coach during bullygate. My personal nickname for him was pockets bc he showed no emotion and seemed like he had not respect in The locker room.

With that said 2 guys were white and were fired with similar records as Flores. This is the same owner and same organization so to try and say Ross wouldn’t fire a white person for mediocrity is not backed up with facts. Ross has a lot of bad qualities as an owner but racist is not one of them. He also have multiple prominent minorities in high position including a GM who is black. Dolphins are also about to most likely hire a half black coach in Mike McDaniel.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back