Hill 100% Committed!

What i have come to realize is, we got alot of people on this board with memberships to the feminine community, for a football blog, everyday i see to many of these nervous and worried post like a bunch of women getting ready on wedding day, its comical but sad at the same time. ****'s post some of the dumbest crap on here too, how many times you seen people criticizing coach rumph or banda because recruits went else, we turn round and had the #1 pass defense in the nation, and the feminine community was still complaining about who didnt sign, lol. Than they out did themselves and proved they could be even more asanine, last year coach rumph and coach banda between them signed Blades, ivey, hall and frierson, an according to the nerd recruiting sites, they were all so called "4 star" recruits, and nigel bethel a so called "3 star" who actually has a chance to be better than all of them, but the feminine community started berating coach rumph and banda as if that was a failed recruiting job, so come this year, we already had keontrra smith and te'cory couch committed, both according to the nerd recruiting sites are "4 star" recruits, the feminine community started cranking up again on how this was another so called failed recruiting job by coach rumph and coach banda, Lo and Behold all of a sudden some recruit named Christian williams commits all of a sudden the feminine community went crazy and started posting things like " coach rumph finally redeemed himself" and this and that, alot of people acting as if williams signing was some major victory, and even coach rumph seemed like he fell for the hype too, all this celebrating for another so called "4 star". So i had to ask the question, what was the difference between the signing of last year's "4 star" recruits vs this one "4 star" recruit, you talking bout crickets. So let me see if i got this straight, in the 4 recruiting classes since coach rumph has been here, 9 db's/cb's have come in, out of the 9, seven of them have been rated by the nerd recruiting sites as "4 stars" and 2 have been rated "3 star" recruits with one of them being malek young and the other one who is probably a better athlete than all the db's is nigel bethel, but somehow before this one "4 star" recruit Christian williams signed, coach rumph was being labeled on this board as being a failure, LOL, man you cant make this ignorant **** up, it is comical tho! Got coach rumph going to see the shrink, man if i see coach imma let em know, WTH is you doing, you been doing a good job in recruiting before this year keep doing you!
Some on this board remember how Forrest Gump got into school.

Advertisement
The last person in this team we need to worry about J Garvin. Everyone else is fair game. Garvin since day one at greemtree was a monster. He is a ding problem. Blackmon is getting broken this year. That’s my season going out on a limb prediction. Garvin is taking him out of the game.

Today was a good day.

Advertisement
If I'm coach (more like corch)

SDE1: Get Rousseau on them roids and have him at 265. He's got a massive frame and can carry it
SDE2: Patchan. He's good for 25 snaps a game, reliable when healthy
SDE3: Harrison-Hunte. I think he's better than Blisset (this is based on nothing more than highlight tapes)

WDE1: Garvin
WDE2: Hill
WDE3: Harvey
WDE4: Williams (if he gets into school)

SDE1: Get Rousseau on them roids and have him at 265. He's got a massive frame and can carry it
SDE3: Harrison-Hunte. I think he's better than Blisset (this is based on nothing more than highlight tapes)

HH is 285-290 he will be working at DT as soon as he gets on greentree. I do agree with Hill, Harvey, and Williams as WDE, but Garvin, Roussea, and Patchan all have the ability to play SDE and WDE, all of them weigh between 250-255lb. I wonder how Manny is going to do this, because there are a lot of people who can play both due to their size and quickness.

Advertisement
The feminine superintindent strikes again, keep your ** *** way of thinking under control!

Bytch, u have to be thee corniness mutha fcka on this planet. “The feminine superintendent strikes again.” L-O-L!!!! If u don’t shut ur bib wearing, Lucky Charms eating *** up. Ur knees stay ashy b/c ur always lookin to suck off another coach. Shut yo incoherent, run on sentence posting *** up. And just in case, yes I’m personally attacking you, tramp. You’ve been a ****** nuisance on this mutha fckin board since yo birth.

Last edited:
Bytch, u have to be corniness mutha fcka on this planet. “The feminine superintendent strikes again.” L-O-L!!!! If u don’t shut ur bib wearing, Lucky Charms eating *** up. Ur knees stay ashy b/c ur always lookin to suck off another coach. Shut yo incoherent, run on sentence posting *** up. And just in case, yes I’m personally attacking you, tramp. You’ve been a ****** nuisance on this mutha fckin board since yo birth.

Advertisement

I think Williams redshirts even if he gets in...Also interested to see whether Joyner is at LB or DE.

Bytch, u have to be corniness mutha fcka on this planet. “The feminine superintendent strikes again.” L-O-L!!!! If u don’t shut ur bib wearing, Lucky Charms eating *** up. Ur knees stay ashy b/c ur always lookin to suck off another coach. Shut yo incoherent, run on sentence posting *** up. And just in case, yes I’m personally attacking you, tramp. You’ve been a ****** nuisance on this mutha fckin board since yo birth.

****, Relly just powerbombed Calvin. Hobbes must be in tears.

R.I.P. Calvin!

Advertisement

I see it is getting close to the end of the month, you seem to be craving ice cream, the cleansing cycle must be frustrating. I know its tough for you trying to hang on a football site with the boys, trying to learn the game and catch up with football knowledge so you can go home and try an impress your man during games, but im real sure you still dont know when to talk or STFU during games yet, so do him a favor, try and watch the games from the kitchen so you dont get in the way. Its been said "you cant out talk women" i see what they saying, especially a scorned one like you! Hopefully this National anthem for you and your kind will cheer you up and give you strength knowing it didnt just happen to you:

I see it is getting close to the end of the month, you seem to be craving ice cream, the cleansing cycle must be frustrating. I know its tough for you trying to hang on a football site with the boys, trying to learn the game and catch up with football knowledge so you can go home and try an impress your man during games, but im real sure you still dont know when to talk or STFU during games yet, so do him a favor, try and watch the games from the kitchen so you dont get in the way. Its been said "you cant out talk women" i see what they saying, especially a scorned one like you! Hopefully this National anthem for you and your kind will cheer you up and give you strength knowing it didnt just happen to you:

More bytchnassness from yo bytch ***. One thing I learned from tramps, u can try to save them but a hoe is going to be a hoe.

Advertisement
Back