Hill 100% Committed!

Advertisement
He's this year's Gerald Willis.

Need to get him down here asap before he ends up the victim of a drive-by in Virginia Beach.

More bytchnassness from yo bytch ***. One thing I learned from tramps, u can try to save them but a hoe is going to be a hoe.

Well said, but you shouldnt put your family business out there like that, they did what they had do so you can eat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he is gonna take some PT from someone, he's that good and also has a chip on his shoulder with something to prove. My Canes should have a DE rotation like my Eagles in the NFL. Fresh and SCARY.

I think Manny and Baker are planning to rotate the top 4, expect all will get similar number of reps. No 1s and 2s here. All will probably be named starters for a handful of games during the season out of respect for their talent. And Harvey will not be denied some playing time, either. Keep em fresh, going 100% on every snap, then bring in the next savage on the next snap or series.

I don't care if that OT is a day one kid, he's going to tire out over four quarters and we're going to get to the QB. Add in our LBs/Strikers, it would suck to be on the other side. Our defense will terrorize college offenses like the Baltimore Ravens did during the Lewis and Reed era.

Advertisement
Back