Hightower....

ISLANDCANES

Buddy & Jimmy @ Greentree
I apologize for reading info on another board and posting an opinion here based on what I read. Was wondering how odd it was how very few new threads are posted on CI. Now I understand. You guys have created a culture on here of bullying that is an interesting dynamic. I'm 63 and been around the block once or twice and have a different way of doing things that includes respect. That said though I apologize again for the thread. And to young Hightower's uncle for any misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't follow Gary Ferman, he overhypes everything .... it's just a visit

Advertisement
LOL bc he is working out at USC, it's a tough pull?

These people act like they have never experienced a recruiting cycle or something.... it's the summer people are going to take visits

I never understood with our fan base how if our commit visits elsewhere then it's decommit watch, but if someone like Terrace Marshall shows up then we have no chance smh...

These people act like they have never experienced a recruiting cycle or something.... it's the summer people are going to take visits

I never understood with our fan base how if our commit visits elsewhere then it's decommit watch, but if someone like Terrace Marshall shows up then we have no chance smh...
It's like clockwork, you know what they do...

Because he is from Cali, it's a tough pull. Not because he was working out at USC, that just makes it tougher is all. Like getting an elite player out of Ohio if OSU wants him. Tough pull. Unless you have a situation like DJ last year who wanted Miami period.

Because he is from Cali, it's a tough pull. Not because he was working out at USC, that just makes it tougher is all. Like getting an elite player out of Ohio if OSU wants him. Tough pull. Unless you have a situation like DJ last year who wanted Miami period.

Family played here...even better situation then DJ from last year. Lives in Cali,but goes to school in Florida.

Advertisement

He is so attached to California that he is going to high school in Bradenton.

Apparently working out at USC. Was always going to be a tough pull since he is from Cali. Honestly that's why you've seen the staff continue to recruit the WR position hard. If they're looking around we will too. Still think we are very much in this.

Let me ask his uncle [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Wait you didn't know his uncle was on this board did you?

Well he is committed to Miami not USC, I would say it's going to be a tough pull for USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back