Hightower....

Don't follow Gary Ferman, he overhypes everything .... it's just a visit

When did Ferman say anything about him?

[TWEET]879148716086767617[/TWEET]
Overreacting on twitter

rivals national recruiter and on there main page story is reporting this tho. i guess ferman he has to foward it maybe

Adam Gorney | Rivals Analyst

Four-star wide receiver and Miami pledge Brian Hightower worked out at USC on Sunday and looked good during one-on-one drills.

This one might not go anywhere at all but the question needs to be raised: If Hightower is a solid pledge to Miami, why work out at USC?

There have been ongoing rumors that Hightower would be interested in returning to California for college – he transferred from Calabasas, Calif., to Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy for his junior and senior seasons – and if the Trojans put the full-court press on him then things might get interesting.

Hightower seems content with the Canes. But he was at USC on Sunday and that raises eyebrows for a few reasons at least.

Advertisement

Overreacting on twitter

rivals national recruiter and on there main page story is reporting this tho. i guess ferman he has to foward it maybe

Four-star wide receiver and Miami pledge Brian Hightower worked out at USC on Sunday and looked good during one-on-one drills.

This one might not go anywhere at all but the question needs to be raised: If Hightower is a solid pledge to Miami, why work out at USC?

There have been ongoing rumors that Hightower would be interested in returning to California for college – he transferred from Calabasas, Calif., to Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy for his junior and senior seasons – and if the Trojans put the full-court press on him then things might get interesting.

Hightower seems content with the Canes. But he was at USC on Sunday and that raises eyebrows for a few reasons at least.

Remember they also had a article back in march predicting who would flip out of all the top commits in Florida and they listed most of Miami's class. They hate on Miami point blank period

Overreacting on twitter

This is a perfect example of click bait

Overreacting on twitter

Remember they also had a article back in march predicting who would flip out of all the top commits in Florida and they listed most of Miami's class. They hate on Miami point blank period

i know you can tell in there podcast that they hate it but they also said in the next rankings that mark pope and al blades will prob get bumped to 5 stars but they usually always knock out recruits out after commitments including even brian hightower he was a top 50 player now hes out of the top 100 next week they going knock them down again

but this article was 3 days ago and i know it pains them prediction all these players to miami at there 5 star camp lol

Overreacting on twitter

Ah, yes. The old "all x school has to do is push hard for a Miami commit and he'll flip" article.

These are the types of stories you write when there is no real news and you're desperate for content

Advertisement
I'll wait for Dee before my BP even starts to go up.

Last edited:
He's back home in Cali for the summer, of course he's gonna work out at the local school

What a joke. Call it click bait or whatever else, but that is AT BEST throwing chit at the wall. Not even a SINGLE QUOTE in that article... They literally write it as pure speculation and sell it as "analysis"... effing pathetic. Can't wait until their broke so idiots won't even be able to subscribe to that trash anymore. Was it Scout or Rivals that went bankrupt and got bought by 247sports?

Advertisement
Apparently working out at USC. Was always going to be a tough pull since he is from Cali. Honestly that's why you've seen the staff continue to recruit the WR position hard. If they're looking around we will too. Still think we are very much in this.

Try to post less.
Thanks.

Don't care what dee or anybody else says, he's going to be hard to hold on to. We need Thornton.

idk man. Dee did make a comment a few weeks back about some of the WR commits kinda/ sorta/ maybe wavering bc we were looking at too many takes this cycle (said he couldn't speak too much about it). Couple that with the comments he's been making about Sitowski (IMG teammate) throwing salt on us on phone calls w other recruits...

Not saying there's anything to worry about especially since Dee didn't drop any soecific names, but, I trust buddy, and I'm bracing myself for some changes in the WR class.

idk man. Dee did make a comment a few weeks back about some of the WR commits kinda/ sorta/ maybe wavering bc we were looking at too many takes this cycle (said he couldn't speak too much about it). Couple that with the comments he's been making about Sitowski (IMG teammate) throwing salt on us on phone calls w other recruits...

Not saying there's anything to worry about especially since Dee didn't drop any soecific names, but, I trust buddy, and I'm bracing myself for some changes in the WR class.

congrats on the gaping ******

Advertisement

Thanks. You'd happily trick on it.

Thanks. You'd happily trick on it.

Awww the troll is upset.

And if you're not trolling, believing a Rivals "article" without even a single quote over the kid's uncle (and a former player) and Pete is just beyond pathetic.

I bet you get scared just leaving the house. After all, something might go wrong ya know

Advertisement

For the first time in a long time I can honestly say that IDGAF. If someone wants to bail then I hope they don't let the door hit them in the *** on the way out. We have a great thing going on here and elite kids want to be a part of it. If a recruit wants to go elsewhere then another stud will take his place. I would like to have Hightower as he is an excellent player and this could be nothing but standard off season recruiting drama.

The bottom line here is we need to stop getting all twisted as soon as player X puts on a pair of USC slippers or whatever the case may be. Let's begin to realize that Miami is not some defacto mid major grasping at any semblance of being relevant with garbage coaching and a president that couldn't care less. Miami is a national powerhouse program with a history and tradition that is the envy of most schools. Miami has awakened after a long slumber and is gathering strength as I write this. Miami has an excellent staff and high school prospects across the nation know it. Sure the Alabama's, the Ohio Taint, Florida State and Clemson are ahead right now but Miami is in their rearview mirror and gaining fast. We are past the point of wringing our hands at the thought of a possible de commitment. We're Miami. Join us or lose to us.

Don't care what dee or anybody else says, he's going to be hard to hold on to. We need Thornton.

So you don't care what his uncle has to say?

You must be a rocket scientist

Remember last recruiting cycle when some doofus on this site claimed that he "had on good authority" that Waymon Steed was going to
sign with LSU or TexA&M?
Dude kept insisting even after his dad refuted that B.S. rumor.
We have these type of folks on this board.

Hightower is a mature and humble kid. He ain't playing games. Kid probably wanted to get the experience and practice at the camp for ***** and giggles. This kid is going to come to Miami and become an elite player on and off the field. #6 coming!

Advertisement
Back