Hightower....

Don't care what dee or anybody else says, he's going to be hard to hold on to. We need Thornton.

So you don't care what his uncle has to say?

You must be a rocket scientist

Remember last recruiting cycle when some doofus on this site claimed that he "had on good authority" that Waymon Steed was going to
sign with LSU or TexA&M?
Dude kept insisting even after his dad refuted that B.S. rumor.
We have these type of folks on this board.

Oh yea I remember very vividly.

I still haven't recovered from the loss of brain cells trying to comprehend the utter stupidity.

Advertisement
Hightower is a mature and humble kid. He ain't playing games. Kid probably wanted to get the experience and practice at the camp for ***** and giggles. This kid is going to come to Miami and become an elite player on and off the field. #6 coming!

Agreed. Hightower doesn't seem like the type to play games. He has a quiet yet confident and focused demeanor. He is all about taking care of business. It's hard not to like the kid.

Not even a mention of Hightower on USC
247. Why do we let people with 49 posts start threads? Weak minds.

Last edited:
Apparently working out at USC. Was always going to be a tough pull since he is from Cali. Honestly that's why you've seen the staff continue to recruit the WR position hard. If they're looking around we will too. Still think we are very much in this.

Let me ask his uncle [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Wait you didn't know his uncle was on this board did you?

Has nothing to do with nothing. He's out here visiting me. Went there to get some work in before the opening. Don't start nonsense thanks...

Advertisement
Don't follow Gary Ferman, he overhypes everything .... it's just a visit

When did Ferman say anything about him?

[TWEET]879148716086767617[/TWEET]
Overreacting on twitter

That's a blatant lie. Didn't do any work out for them & when Helton came over to talk to us we were clear about things.

Thanks Dee.

I saw your upvote on early in thread and knew you would clear it up, good idea letting the stupidity roll, hopefully some of the idiots on here will stop with this bullshyt. My man Dee, btw great chatting about old time "Canes"a players.

Advertisement
Another account made less than 2 months ago posting garbage about one of our strongest commits

What a surprise

We have to realize as Miami continues its way back were gonna see more and more "trolls" and threads like these started on this site.

Other schools are rustled...

Overreacting on twitter

That's a blatant lie. Didn't do any work out for them & when Helton came over to talk to us we were clear about things.

Thanks Dee.

I saw your upvote on early in thread and knew you would clear it up, good idea letting the stupidity roll, hopefully some of the idiots on here will stop with this bullshyt. My man Dee, btw great chatting about old time "Canes"a players.

My pleasure brother. Not too often I actually reminisce. As I'm trying to teach my nephew now,lord knows were blessed to be canes. I can't imagine my life without the memories & contributions this university has provided me.

Advertisement
Apparently working out at USC. Was always going to be a tough pull since he is from Cali. Honestly that's why you've seen the staff continue to recruit the WR position hard. If they're looking around we will too. Still think we are very much in this.

Has nothing to do with nothing. He's out here visiting me. Went there to get some work in before the opening. Don't start nonsense thanks...

Overreacting on twitter

Overreacting on twitter

Thanks Dee.

My pleasure brother. Not too often I actually reminisce. As I'm trying to teach my nephew now,lord knows were blessed to be canes. I can't imagine my life without the memories & contributions this university has provided me.

I figure I'll quote all this so the bricks can read it twice... that way maybe it'll sink in because the negs didn't get the point across.

Overreacting on twitter

Thanks Dee.

I feel you, part of a brotherhood and sure your nephew will be all in, he get's it and you preach it:)

Overreacting on twitter

rivals national recruiter and on there main page story is reporting this tho. i guess ferman he has to foward it maybe

Adam Gorney | Rivals Analyst

Four-star wide receiver and Miami pledge Brian Hightower worked out at USC on Sunday and looked good during one-on-one drills.

This one might not go anywhere at all but the question needs to be raised: If Hightower is a solid pledge to Miami, why work out at USC?

There have been ongoing rumors that Hightower would be interested in returning to California for college – he transferred from Calabasas, Calif., to Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy for his junior and senior seasons – and if the Trojans put the full-court press on him then things might get interesting.

Hightower seems content with the Canes. But he was at USC on Sunday and that raises eyebrows for a few reasons at least.

The only thing that stood out to me in this entire article is the fact that Hightower is from Calabasas. I wonder if he piped Kylie Jenner before Tyga.

Advertisement

Thanks Dee.

I figure I'll quote all this so the bricks can read it twice... that way maybe it'll sink in because the negs didn't get the point across.

Fake news only goes so far.

Don't care what dee or anybody else says, he's going to be hard to hold on to. We need Thornton.

So you don't care what his uncle has to say?

You must be a rocket scientist

Homie is holding a "I'm a troll" jumping up and down in times square trying to be noticed. Zero substance and buddy says he doesn't care what Dee says but ran with some crap he got from ferman lmao. Wow

Reguarding the OP....interesting name...I'm pretty sure "Stormfront" is a white supremacist group that trolls the internet.

Advertisement
Back