Hightower....

Advertisement
If I were a highly touted recruit who deep in my heart wanted to attend UM, I would still take every free trip, meal, tour, and camp I could. And that would by my advice to a kid of mine or any die hard miami commit. This is a good time in their lives, let them live it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't follow Gary Ferman, he overhypes everything .... it's just a visit

When did Ferman say anything about him?

[TWEET]879148716086767617[/TWEET]
Overreacting on twitter

That's a blatant lie. Didn't do any work out for them & when Helton came over to talk to us we were clear about things.

Looks like thread should be locked. Not sure why it went on any longer then this. BDee has spoken. Thats that..

Anyone that starts a thread with any information that comes from Ferman should automatically be band.

Don't follow Gary Ferman, he overhypes everything .... it's just a visit

When did Ferman say anything about him?

[TWEET]879148716086767617[/TWEET]
Overreacting on twitter

That's a blatant lie. Didn't do any work out for them & when Helton came over to talk to us we were clear about things.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Year after year y'all let Vermin get to you. Kaaya and DJ were essentially locks to flip from us and both ended up here and Hightower has been committed the longest of the 3 yet this one visit scares you? Smh

Hightower would be a great guy to get on the Podcast, actually. Nothing related to this non-story, but haven't heard much from him since he committed and would love to get his take on how things are going at IMG, updates on Sit and Cain.

Year after year y'all let Vermin get to you. Kaaya and DJ were essentially locks to flip from us and both ended up here and Hightower has been committed the longest of the 3 yet this one visit scares you? Smh

was it on here that someone got scared bc we went to visit DJ in Jan?

Advertisement

was it on here that someone got scared bc we went to visit DJ in Jan?
Got scared? There were heart attacks and fits everywhere even though I've never seen a recruit go on a Facebook page and say he's committing to another school and while committed to somebody else but everybody swore it was over. I think that thread went almost 200 pages

There was a lot of strong menstrual flow because people were swearing the recruitment was in trouble because the coach had to go out of his way to visit him in California.

Advertisement
Reguarding the OP....interesting name...I'm pretty sure "Stormfront" is a white supremacist group that trolls the internet.

Exactly what me and [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] thought the first time we saw the screen name - some kind of Aryan thing.

Apparently working out at USC. Was always going to be a tough pull since he is from Cali. Honestly that's why you've seen the staff continue to recruit the WR position hard. If they're looking around we will too. Still think we are very much in this.

ace.jpg

Apparently working out at USC. Was always going to be a tough pull since he is from Cali. Honestly that's why you've seen the staff continue to recruit the WR position hard. If they're looking around we will too. Still think we are very much in this.

Please just shut the fvck up already

Advertisement
Back