Hightower....

idk man. Dee did make a comment a few weeks back about some of the WR commits kinda/ sorta/ maybe wavering bc we were looking at too many takes this cycle (said he couldn't speak too much about it). Couple that with the comments he's been making about Sitowski (IMG teammate) throwing salt on us on phone calls w other recruits...

Not saying there's anything to worry about especially since Dee didn't drop any soecific names, but, I trust buddy, and I'm bracing myself for some changes in the WR class.

congrats on the gaping ******

Sounds like a Hallmark card I bought for your mom.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with Hightower himself, I just will never trust those IMG transplants until they sign on the dotted line

4Yrut.gif

Last edited:
idk man. Dee did make a comment a few weeks back about some of the WR commits kinda/ sorta/ maybe wavering bc we were looking at too many takes this cycle (said he couldn't speak too much about it). Couple that with the comments he's been making about Sitowski (IMG teammate) throwing salt on us on phone calls w other recruits...

Not saying there's anything to worry about especially since Dee didn't drop any soecific names, but, I trust buddy, and I'm bracing myself for some changes in the WR class.

congrats on the gaping ******

Sounds like a Hallmark card I bought for your mom.

If doesn't say "you should've swallowed", you wasted your money.

Advertisement
5 pages in and my biggest question has nothing to do with BH but is " how in the holy name of Jesus does anyone with any type of brain cell matter still listen to anything ferbag has to say"?

And if they are paying 10 bucks a month for his idiotic drivel they really need to check themselves into some place for some intensive treatments for lack of same.

Ferbag and his running mates haven't had anything of substance to say that someone else with actual ties to the program hasn't already said in years.

All they are interested in is creating clicks to make their raunchy site look important and to get your 10 bucks a month and ALL their info is for that one reason only whether it hurts the program or not.

They have ruined more kids day in the sun than any other site on the internet.How they still have any access to the program is beyond me except maybe that is Richt just wanting to help the needy.I wouldn't let ANYONE from ****spurt anywhere near the program if it was me cause anything they write will most likely bite the program in the *** one way or another in the end.

Ferbag and ****spurt S U C K !!!!!!

That is all...sorry for the rant.

Advertisement
Don't follow Gary Ferman, he overhypes everything .... it's just a visit

When did Ferman say anything about him?

[TWEET]879148716086767617[/TWEET]
Overreacting on twitter

rivals national recruiter and on there main page story is reporting this tho. i guess ferman he has to foward it maybe

Adam Gorney | Rivals Analyst

Four-star wide receiver and Miami pledge Brian Hightower worked out at USC on Sunday and looked good during one-on-one drills.

This one might not go anywhere at all but the question needs to be raised: If Hightower is a solid pledge to Miami, why work out at USC?

There have been ongoing rumors that Hightower would be interested in returning to California for college – he transferred from Calabasas, Calif., to Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy for his junior and senior seasons – and if the Trojans put the full-court press on him then things might get interesting.

Hightower seems content with the Canes. But he was at USC on Sunday and that raises eyebrows for a few reasons at least.

If you can't see how this is pure speculation than you must be brand new to recruiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI Hightower did an interview at the opening telling y'all to relax and he's solid. He'll be at paradise so quit worrying.

Advertisement
anybody care they talking to SITS too?

Lulz. I'd be a lot more concerned if other top programs showed no interest in our recruits.

Thank you! Welcome back to the world of having elite recruiting. It's nice to be back on this side of the conversation. And for the extraordinarily dense, what I mean by "this side" is the one where we are in the driver's seat, and not the team desperately trying to get the second look.

I apologize for reading info on another board and posting an opinion here based on what I read. Was wondering how odd it was how very few new threads are posted on CI. Now I understand. You guys have created a culture on here of bullying that is an interesting dynamic. I'm 63 and been around the block once or twice and have a different way of doing things that includes respect. That said though I apologize again for the thread. And to young Hightower's uncle for any misunderstanding.

In an article at another site, Hightower said his visit at USC was just him getting ready for the opening. His communication with USC coaches was nothing more than pleasantries as in, "Helo, how are you doing?"
WR Hightower Discusses USC Visit

He's 100% on board!!!

Advertisement
Back