Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our WR depth chart, you'd be nuts not to want Hightower back.

Again, recruiting misses and continuous losing (which impacted recruiting) has reared its ugly head with the depth chart at LB, corner, WR, and O-line.

Advertisement
Time for you all to move on from this kid. He isn’t coming back to Miami .

I would agree with this, except that DSDD hasn’t ruled it out. But overall you’re right, better to just not expect him back and if he comes back, deal with it then. But I would think if he was definitely NOT coming back, uncle would’ve just categorically stated it

I would agree with this, except that DSDD hasn’t ruled it out. But overall you’re right, better to just not expect him back and if he comes back, deal with it then. But I would think if he was definitely NOT coming back, uncle would’ve just categorically stated it
As I've said I dont think it's likely. But he is gonna make his own choices as a man and deal with them from there. lashlee has been recruiting him since auburn & smu... its interesting to see the wr hire that will be made in a few days.

As I've said I dont think it's likely. But he is gonna make his own choices as a man and deal with them from there. lashlee has been recruiting him since auburn & smu... its interesting to see the wr hire that will be made in a few days.
Is it looking like Cooney? Please don’t tell me Cooney? Oh **** it’s Cooney isn’t it?!... I’ll take nephew back over promoting Cooney any day!

Y’all talk bout culture needing to be changed but then want guys who quit during the season. I don’t care how corny Stubbs was or Enos offense. You didn’t see any other player quit. And *if* it’s true Manny was calling to see if he wants back then he hasn’t learned anything bout fixing the culture.

Advertisement
Y’all talk bout culture needing to be changed but then want guys who quit during the season. I don’t care how corny Stubbs was or Enos offense. You didn’t see any other player quit. And *if* it’s true Manny was calling to see if he wants back then he hasn’t learned anything bout fixing the culture.

thats my point. nothing against hightower, but he, reed, JW, and tate should all be shown the door. you cant welcome back guys that left for w.e. reason esp if thats a big issue inside the locker room as reported by the media.

Advertisement
Wanna know what will eventually not make you a good recruiter? Not being a good coach. Give me a lashlee guy that he’s confident in his system

i think its more about avoiding the crap that came with bringing back JW, JT, tate this past season

💯💯💯💯💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean..I would too..just not 5 games into the season..he quit bro. Simp as that. If I’m manny I’d give it a hard no..we were 2-3 with him..finished 4-4 without..at least with Jeff you could say the upside was worth..with BH from what saw from him while here, he won’t be missed..wish nephew the best tho..but bye Felicia..plus I want King wearing number 7😊
King will be wearing 99, representing the number of problems he intends to give other teams.

I’m guessing the answer is yes from what u said about Lashlee recruiting him previously, but has Lashlee been in contact with nephew since becoming OC?

And do u know who the new WR is going to be? Wasn’t sure from how u worded that

Thanks dsddcane! ***k all these uneducated haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back