Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So that's the same decision Hightower made
No..BT decision was out of frustration..it was a emotional move..and now he is still in limbo about his future..king, clearly was well thought out and planned ahead..chess not checkers.. BT was playing neither..YoungBoy was playing Rock Paper Scissors

I’d like to see Hightower back. Excellent size and reports of behavior or attitude issues.

Plus, pre his time at IMG, he played at Calabasas, a source of very good talent in the greater LA area ( eg Keyshawn Johnson’s son). It’s an affluent area (Home of the Kardashians) in an excellent athletic league.

Bottom line: I’d like to expand our reach in Cali. USC and UCLA are down. Time to poach!

Advertisement
I’d like to see Hightower back. Excellent size and reports of behavior or attitude issues.

Plus, pre his time at IMG, he played at Calabasas, a source of very good talent in the greater LA area ( eg Keyshawn Johnson’s son). It’s an affluent area (Home of the Kardashians) in an excellent athletic league.

Bottom line: I’d like to expand our reach in Cali. USC and UCLA are down. Time to poach!

getting cali kids is risky though. high chance of them leaving imo w the distance.

Advertisement
getting cali kids is risky though. high chance of them leaving imo w the distance.

kids tend to like Miami:

Sunny weather
Beaches
Big city
Diverse population
Not a Bible Belt atmosphere (recall Brevin Jordan comments)

Distance and humidity are issues. But, we’ve done well with Gino, Dorsey, Brad, Kellen and Lou Hedley more recently. ****, even Art Kehoe was from a Cali Juco. Kyle Wright not so much.

Dont abandon Cali recruits!

kids tend to like Miami:

Sunny weather
Beaches
Big city
Diverse population
Not a Bible Belt atmosphere (recall Brevin Jordan comments)

Distance and humidity are issues. But, we’ve done well with Gino, Dorsey, Brad, Kellen and Lou Hedley more recently. ****, even Art Kehoe was from a Cali Juco. Kyle Wright not so much.

Dont abandon Cali recruits!

DJ Johnson

No..BT decision was out of frustration..it was a emotional move..and now he is still in limbo about his future..king, clearly was well thought out and planned ahead..chess not checkers.. BT was playing neither..YoungBoy was playing Rock Paper Scissors
You don't think Kings' was out of frustration of starting 1-3?

Advertisement
Ohh I agree that coaches favor playing players who perform in practice, perform in games and work hard..if that’s called “favoritisms”..well **** I missed that lol...think about the players y’all vouching for so heavy..one was dreaming of being a gator since oct..and a kid who walked out after 4 games...Enos needed the axe..stubberfield was not a bad coach based on the improvements on Daq and Harley and how the WRs overall looked
If you ever had a ****** clue what you were talkin about **** your stupid *** would be dangerous. You stay having something to say about things you know jack **** about. How often are you at practice seeing who's performing and the rest. Here's a funny one for you. If you're the one who's the expert on all topics & nephews so lost & ur such a stumble**** & enos supporter guess who stumble**** first offer at pedo st was to. That's chess not checkers. Now go ahead and use that ad an arguement for why he wouldve played him. Accept the fact what you know is 25% of reality.

If you ever had a ****** clue what you were talkin about **** your stupid *** would be dangerous. You stay having something to say about things you know jack **** about. How often are you at practice seeing who's performing and the rest. Here's a funny one for you. If you're the one who's the expert on all topics & nephews so lost & ur such a stumble**** & enos supporter guess who stumble**** first offer at pedo st was to. That's chess not checkers. Now go ahead and use that ad an arguement for why he wouldve played him. Accept the fact what you know is 25% of reality.
post of the year nomination goes too..Unc
1579641535120.gif

Advertisement
@Novacane32000 ...wtf is Dumb about my statement??...if you as a "University" can hire Garbage Coach, after Coach, after Coach ad Nauseum (including assistants) for 19 F-ing yrs....you'd have alot of F-ing audacity to not give a player a chance to rejoin team, when in reality his reason for leaving was Garbage Coaches, who YOU eventually fired...

Dude wanted filiepe frank, nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back