Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
King quit on another team so it's all good?
One teams savior is another teams quitter

If the team is cool with him coming back, why not? They already took JT4 back and Cleveland Reed

Considering this offense was run by Enos and Stubblefield, I can’t blame him too much

Advertisement
I mean..I would too..just not 5 games into the season..he quit bro. Simp as that. If I’m manny I’d give it a hard no..we were 2-3 with him..finished 4-4 without..at least with Jeff you could say the upside was worth..with BH from what saw from him while here, he won’t be missed..wish nephew the best tho..but bye Felicia..plus I want King wearing number 7😊

😂 at mentioning the record before/after! Like that$hit show was on Hightower who wasn’t playing due to favoritism!

and why wouldn’t King continue to wear 4 now that JT iz gone?

Advertisement
😂 at mentioning the record before/after! Like that$hit show was on Hightower who wasn’t playing due to favoritism!

and why wouldn’t King continue to wear 4 now that JT iz gone?
7 looks better than 4 at QB...lmao so now Hightower wasn’t playing because of favors😭🤣💀..is this BT Auntie?..BH will not be missed

7 looks better than 4 at QB...lmao so now Hightower wasn’t playing because of favors😭🤣💀..is this BT Auntie?..BH will not be missed

Favoritism brah! It’s been proven time and again the staph was playing their favorites. And from reading the tea leaves... BH quit due to Penos and Stubbs, and those hacks are gonzo

Advertisement
Lol y'all just goin keep on asking dude if BH is coming back, even though he is obviously ignoring the question. BH is either back already, In the midst of coming back, hasn't decided, or he is not coming back. Y'all just goin have to be patient and wait for the answer to reveal itself. @dsddcane gives insight on the info when he wants, regardless of how many times y'all ask.

I suggest you treat it like he isn't coming back

Favoritism brah! It’s been proven time and again the staph was playing their favorites. And from reading the tea leaves... BH quit due to Penos and Stubbs, and those hacks are gonzo
Ohh I agree that coaches favor playing players who perform in practice, perform in games and work hard..if that’s called “favoritisms”..well **** I missed that lol...think about the players y’all vouching for so heavy..one was dreaming of being a gator since oct..and a kid who walked out after 4 games...Enos needed the axe..stubberfield was not a bad coach based on the improvements on Daq and Harley and how the WRs overall looked

Advertisement
That's a really good point. So then it becomes principle vs value. And is this is the principle hill you want to die on? Maybe, maybe not. I see both sides. But I have a hard time getting past the point stormbrewing made above. What does someone like JT4 or Tate walking away midseason and then being allowed to come back and play say to those who were equally as frustrated by the situation last year but stuck it out and didn't quit? It would erode the mentality of those types, IMO, big time.
Add jarren in that bunch too..I’ve been very consistent on this..I didn’t want JT4 back unless it was a locker room decision..jarren could’ve kicked rocks after 18..BT can stay in the portal..a kid who walks away because of lack of PT will do it again. Either by transferring or not doing the extra things..but if unc, BT and his CIS aunties convince manny to allow BT back, I’ll support him as a cane just like I did JT and jarren

Advertisement
Ohh I agree that coaches favor playing players who perform in practice, perform in games and work hard..if that’s called “favoritisms”..well **** I missed that lol...think about the players y’all vouching for so heavy..one was dreaming of being a gator since oct..and a kid who walked out after 4 games...Enos needed the axe..stubberfield was not a bad coach based on the improvements on Daq and Harley and how the WRs overall looked

Favoritism... if u haven’t seen the memo posted on here many times... is playing players based on them dancing or cheering on their teammates and brown nosing their $hitty coaching. Not based on performance broseph

So that's the same decision Hightower made
Sure, but only one of those two walked out on US. Do you get ****ed off when a chick cheats on her man with you? Of course not. You only get mad when it's your chick who is banging someone else. Not saying that's logically sound or right, just saying that's the reality.

Yup..and he didn’t quit..he made a astute business decision..**** it I wont sugarcoat it lmao..king yeah he quit but I’ll take his quitting *** and those 50 Tubs and welcome him with open arms🤣

Honesty. It's refreshing to see on CIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back