Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. Who advised Brian to leave the team in the middle of the season and enter the portal? Wouldn't it have been better for him to finish the season with the team then weigh his options? I assume he finished the academic semester at Miami either way or is that not correct?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Both are out of line. This is a message board.
You're entitled to your opinion & ur assumptions. Whatever you choose to like is on you. Even if its misinformed that's ur call. However would you care to vocalize why he keeps seeing the need to bump this nonsense and lie on a child he knows nothing about. Yall entitled to your opinions on what you think u know about me. But constantly hiding behind some keyboard and begging people on is some ho ****. You feel free to go with that though. Some of us just different. I been told all yall I'm open game. No problem. I choose to put myself on this. But if it's more than that simply let me know what it is and we can be some grown *** men. I'm tired of this keyboard nonsense for no reason. Kids moved on. Yall try to do the same.

no fighting1.gif

I have a question. Who advised Brian to leave the team in the middle of the season and enter the portal? Wouldn't it have been better for him to finish the season with the team then weigh his options? I assume he finished the academic semester at Miami either way or is that not correct?
Hes his own man that's all I'm gonna say yet again. He did what he felt he had to do. He didnt leave school though till semester was complete.

Advertisement
If you were so concerned with that answer would you still make the comment about him not having a scholarship anywhere? You and your assumptions seem lil biased. But maybe I'm just reading into it the wrong way. His future is fine even though most on here wish that wasnt the case. To me that's just lame.

If you were so concerned with that answer would you still make the comment about him not having a scholarship anywhere? You and your assumptions seem lil biased. But maybe I'm just reading into it the wrong way. His future is fine even though most on here wish that wasnt the case. To me that's just lame.

I'm the most pro-player fan you'll ever find, on everything from paying them to their right to transfer freely. i hate how they are controlled by grossly overpaid coaches who then turn around and leave a school for a better deal. I also loathe how some are poorly advised, at times, by their family and overzealous handlers.

i always hope things turn out best for the player and that in this instance in the heat of the moment, no one advised this kid to bolt. To an outsider, in hindsight, it seems like that was a poor decision that ended up benefitting him very little.

Last edited:
Is he hanging the cleats up? I wish no ill will towards him. Totally indifferent, I was just curious. I would assume if he was still pursuing football he would have a roster spot somewhere

You're entitled to your opinion & ur assumptions. Whatever you choose to like is on you. Even if its misinformed that's ur call. However would you care to vocalize why he keeps seeing the need to bump this nonsense and lie on a child he knows nothing about. Yall entitled to your opinions on what you think u know about me. But constantly hiding behind some keyboard and begging people on is some ho ****. You feel free to go with that though. Some of us just different. I been told all yall I'm open game. No problem. I choose to put myself on this. But if it's more than that simply let me know what it is and we can be some grown *** men. I'm tired of this keyboard nonsense for no reason. Kids moved on. Yall try to do the same.

It's obvious ur getting trolled. Which is childish. I am however not gonna applaud some of the comments you've made. We all can and should do better.

Advertisement
So much drama. Meanwhile, most schollys across the country have been claimed and young Mr. Hightower appears to still not have a home.
That’s Crazy. I haven’t disrespected the young man or called cat out of his name... ever. All players and coaches are fair game to get all kind of disrespect (which I don’t engage in) but god forbid it be a cousin of a poster..the incident of the alleged gun and maltreatment of the players was reported by Hightower’s cousin..it allegedly happened. That’s why Hightower left..allegedly

I honestly wish Hightower nothing but the best while he was a cane, still do. Never posted anything personal about the kid.. Absolutely nothing personal against the kid...as I’ve said before

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw the tweet that led to this thread getting bumped. But I'm still unclear why any of us care at this point in time. I threw Brian Hightower in the mental round-file with Lo Lingard months ago.
That’s fair..just fair warning: u can be all kind of disrespectful towards players or staff on cis as long as a popular poster who is related relative is not involved. Your not allowed to question or criticize them..that and don’t talk anything negative about ole goat Butch. Unc will be on alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back