Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CIS: so Hightower got a Gun pulled into him in the locker room or parking lot or dorm or down the street at smoothie king?

Relatives & and nobody, absolutely nobody else: yes Smh all Hightower needed was a coach who believed in him. Had the same talent as Andre Johnson and past greats..did you not watch his rivals camp!

1583732234563.gif

CIS: so Hightower got a Gun pulled into him in the locker room or parking lot or dorm or down the street at smoothie king?

Relatives & and nobody, absolutely nobody else: yes Smh all Hightower needed was a coach who believed in him. Had the same talent as Andre Johnson and past greats..did you not watch his rivals camp!

View attachment 113217
You really that much of a **** suckin *** ****boy that you not only constantly lie on a kid but you keep his name somewhere hes got nothing to do with?. Obviously yes u r.
P.s. I hope your wife,mother,daughters,sisters all get gang raped by a random crew of ****'s Angel's and traded of nationally for a kick stand throughout eternity. Go back to the ****** broiler and pop up some more whoppers ho.

both talked ****. hightower's uncle and cooneys bro in response. you cant blindly take one side without seeing both did the same ****. this site has a weird cult obsession with this dude.
Nah. U have that obsession. I never said one word beyond facts. Hoes like yall go tagging people into **** like means something. Yall say a bunch of crazy **** than church mouses in person. That ain't never been part of my equation. Anything I say on here I say to a person directly. Fvck his brother. Cooney and I had this conversation several times. Hes just like yall saying its nonsense etc till I played a phone call for him he had with the director of the army all American game. Who's been a friend for 20 plus years. You feel free to claim you're a cane fan while people like you the main ones supporting people who sabotage the program. ***** what it had to do with my nephew. That had to do with the entire program.

Nah. U have that obsession. I never said one word beyond facts. Hoes like yall go tagging people into **** like means something. Yall say a bunch of crazy **** than church mouses in person. That ain't never been part of my equation. Anything I say on here I say to a person directly. Fvck his brother. Cooney and I had this conversation several times. Hes just like yall saying its nonsense etc till I played a phone call for him he had with the director of the army all American game. Who's been a friend for 20 plus years. You feel free to claim you're a cane fan while people like you the main ones supporting people who sabotage the program. ***** what it had to do with my nephew. That had to do with the entire program.

Facts, you got guys like @1LuvCane that claims to be a Cane fan, then supports the saboteurs.

Advertisement
You really that much of a **** suckin *** ****boy that you not only constantly lie on a kid but you keep his name somewhere hes got nothing to do with?. Obviously yes u r.
P.s. I hope your wife,mother,daughters,sisters all get gang raped by a random crew of ****'s Angel's and traded of nationally for a kick stand throughout eternity. Go back to the ****** broiler and pop up some more whoppers ho.
1583735171280.gif

1583735374883.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 113222am I though... lil clown u just that lame u fish for responses like u do. Keep living that sad *** life of yours while u can in Nebraska or wherever
Yeah bruh..you seem mad..bringing up my unborn children into it..seem very emotional bruh. Keep that energy at the Hong Kong gentleman’s club

Non stop with this clown....

Seems a bit over the top

Seems a bit over the top
I mean, he's talking **** about his family. I mean, I would expect that. It is what it is. I feel @dsddcane on this one, say whatever u want about me, but dont eff with my family or speak on em. That's man law right there.

But I'm not in it, hands up, don't shoot. They are both grown men and will handle it accordingly.

My money is on @dsddcane tho....

Advertisement
So much drama. Meanwhile, most schollys across the country have been claimed and young Mr. Hightower appears to still not have a home.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah bruh..you seem mad..bringing up my unborn children into it..seem very emotional bruh. Keep that energy at the Hong Kong gentleman’s club
I see it like trump. This world doesnt need anymore like you. No emotion involved best any of us can hope for is it's still born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back