Highsmith Rumor

Advertisement
what does Highsmith know about running a swim team?
if he wants to be involved in football, recruiting, and boosters, give him some high level position but keep him away from the AD position. he is not qualified

What would be the cost of cutting ties with Manny?

I can't imagine it's THAT much. Assistants are year to year I believe...any costs cleaning house this off-season?

Advertisement
what does Highsmith know about running a swim team?
if he wants to be involved in football, recruiting, and boosters, give him some high level position but keep him away from the AD position. he is not qualified

I'm indifferent to the idea of Highsmith....but I suppose he could just let some assistant ADs deal with other sports programs primarily.

Plus who gives a **** about swimming.

if zos idea is mike ******* shula, then the entire program needs to get rid of every miami guy there is. theyre all in it to help their friends resurrect their ****** coaching careers.

Advertisement
I'm indifferent to the idea of Highsmith....but I suppose he could just let some assistant ADs deal with other sports programs primarily.

The swimmers, all of whom fall under Title IX and who are in school on $65,000 scholarships. I would say that the AD needs to take care of swimming, too.

look danny white had no issues hiring a good basketball, football, and baseball coach. a good AD wont either. you dont need an ex player or a football only guy to be a successful AD. you just need someone competent and someone who the BOT lets have power.

also a guy who isnt bringing their friends along (see shula, mike and BOT hiring manny)

Browns spots on the wall were being hyped as Super Bowl contenders and have severely underperformed. Haslem is tied for dead last with Ross as the worst owners in the NFL. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if heads started to roll out of Cleveland.

If Zo becomes unemployed, being our AD might be an option. I just don't see him leaving an NFL gig for a university position. But we've all seen crazier things happen.

the AD should care. football is where the attention and $ is at but AD should be doing a lot more then that. hence our basketball, and baseball has also suffered these past years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back