Highsmith Rumor

Advertisement
Yup. Only the portion above the waterline. If they sink, obviously zero part of their body get scholarship. Of course they are on a full scholarship, I know this from a friends daughter who attended a few years back.
There’s not enough hours in the day, why you waste your time on here being an idiot idk

There’s this guy at Iowa State that would probably fix that...
One of my good friends has known him since mount union days, both Ohio boys. He thinks very little of manny and Miami. He knows it’s a dumpster fire down here. Not happening

Advertisement
Theoretically, they could be on full athletic scholarship. It’s like baseball, the program gets X amount of scholarships (but not enough to give everyone on the team a full scholarship) and they can provide partial scholarships. So the athlete will typically get academic scholarship, grants, etc to offset the remainder of the tuition.

This fan base is stupid.

12 pages for a youtuber who said he believe some random caller's "sources," on a podcast, that Highsmith is a real possibility at AD. You can't make this sh*t up.

Who in their right mind would leave a better job with more resources for a job that lacks donors, boosters, solid fan support, and a Admin that borderline doesn't care about football. Talk about a way to set your career back 5 years. "Yes, let me leave my NFL (or P5) job to appease a fans base that will not show up to the stadium on Saturdays but wants me fired in 3 years." Sounds like a great idea.

So Hightower transferred...haven't been on the board.. Good..he was Softttttttttttttttttttt and I hated the way he ran.. lol

So Hightower transferred...haven't been on the board.. Good..he was Softttttttttttttttttttt and I hated the way he ran.. lol

funny enough, Ivisn and lake pegged him as a guy who wouldnt make it 4 years in miami the moment he signed. they found it weird that a cali kid who be that strong of a commit here esp from IMG. dugans did a great job with his recruitment.

Advertisement
Theoretically, they could be on full athletic scholarship. It’s like baseball, the program gets X amount of scholarships (but not enough to give everyone on the team a full scholarship) and they can provide partial scholarships. So the athlete will typically get academic scholarship, grants, etc to offset the remainder of the tuition.
Thank you

One of my good friends has known him since mount union days, both Ohio boys. He thinks very little of manny and Miami. He knows it’s a dumpster fire down here. Not happening

Mike Leach doesn't care about any of that. The Pullman Pirate would be more than happy to become the Miami Marauder

DhxjZFnU0AAoFKC.jpg

Mike Leach doesn't care about any of that. The Pullman Pirate would be more than happy to become the Miami Marauder

DhxjZFnU0AAoFKC.jpg
I’ll pass, no thank you. I guess you haven’t watched much of their season this year. Second to last in a poor pac-12. No thanks

I’ll pass, no thank you. I guess you haven’t watched much of their season this year. Second to last in a poor pac-12. No thanks

He also has a bunch of fat lazy players, like us. The difference is that he publically calls them out, which I approve. He also won 11 games last season, so I think he will get the team back on track to a 10 win season next year whereas we will likely finish 6-6.

Advertisement
He also has a bunch of fat lazy players, like us. The difference is that he publically calls them out, which I approve. He also won 11 games last season, so I think he will get the team back on track to a 10 win season next year whereas we will likely finish 6-6.
Ya that is true. He does call it how it is unlike manny I like that too. I think he’s a great coach just wouldn’t be my first choice.

Advertisement
Back