Highsmith Rumor

Advertisement
  • He played for Howard and Jimmy, before being inducted in the the []__[] Sports Hall of Fame in 1997.

• His extensive experience as an EXECUTIVE and TALENT SCOUT in the NFL.

• In 2012, he accepted a Senior Personnel Executive position in the front office of the Green Bay Packers.

• On January 2, 2018, it was reported that he would be joining the Cleveland Browns as their vice president of football operations. On January 10, it was confirmed that Highsmith would join the Browns, just as the Vice President of Player Personnel.

He represents the best of anyone who's ever been associated with []__[]. It's a no brainer.

No matter what. I love your screen name. I stayed in Mahoney Hall my freshman year.

No, but I can hear their cousins moaning.
images

Advertisement
Lol. There is no winning the right way in cfb. The teams that are competing for titles and winning them aren't doing it the right way.
That's what I'm trying to get you all to understand, we won't win because the admin does not want to win that way. Simple

Highsmith is on the verge of being a NFL GM... Why would he take a ****** AD job? Mario Cristobal is literally 6-1 right now with Oregon on the verge of winning the Pac 12. Do you really think him and Alonzo Highsmith are conspiring behind close doors to take over Miami... Mario also has a better job at Oregon with elite facilities, High end Roster and he already has his culture in place. I just don't see why he would conspire with Alonzo Highsmith during the season to take a worse job then the one he has now? Way to many moving parts to be true
I try to tell people this... They act like Miami is a dream job for people. Its not they need to wake up

Advertisement
80k With bonuses here and there and I’ll be the effing AD. I effing love this place and would fix this **** in a heartbeat ( y’all have seen my personal candidate list). Anybody but Blake...

Half the people on this board could do a better job than Blake

Advertisement
Advertisement
I try to tell people this... They act like Miami is a dream job for people. Its not they need to wake up

The Browns are 2-4. No one in that front office is safe. The Canes are better than the unemployment line. Guaranteed job with basically no chance of getting fired but for Blake James level incompetence. So yes, it would make sense for Highsmith to put feelers out. Good to know your options.

Yes Miami is a dream job for some coaches. Some of our own "fans" are worse than UF fans. Leach has said it was a dream job. Butch Davis said its his dream job. Other P5 schools wanted Richt (he was set to interview for UVA), but he chose Miami. It is Cristobal's dream job. It was reported by multiple sources that he had interest and the Soffers were putting up the money for the buyout. No credible source has said that was false. Only people who refuse to believe it are CIS ****ers who love to **** on the program.

Advertisement
Back