HEY MODS YALL GONNA DO YOUR F.UCKING JOBS OR WHAT??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why was he banned anyway?
It was for his own safety.

tenor-406.gif

Advertisement
I had an interview up that way once and was shooting the breeze with the hotel clerk about living in the area. One of the first questions I asked was about Clemson. Apparently there are plenty of people in Greenville/Spartanburg that dislike them as much as we do.

When did you go up there? I lived there for a year and that city follows whatever team out of Clemson/S. Carolina is doing well. Greenville is more of a young adults then a college town.

Side note the year I lived there was right after taj Boyd graduated from Clemson. Myself and a couple friends were at the bar on the rox on Main Street in Greenville. And Boyd was sloppy drunk at the bar and ended up getting in a fight with the bouncer and got arrested. Was some funny ****. But I brought that up bc moving to Greenville I thought that whole city would be Clemson fans and was surprised he got in trouble.

When did you go up there? I lived there for a week and that city follows whatever team out of Clemson/S. Carolina is doing well. Greenville is more of a young adults then a college town.

Side note the year I lived there was right after taj Boyd graduated from Clemson. Myself and a couple friends were at the bar on the rox on Main Street in Greenville. And Boyd was sloppy drunk at the bar and ended up getting in a fight with the bouncer and got arrested. Was some funny ****. But I brought that up bc moving to Greenville I thought that whole city would be Clemson fans and was surprised he got in trouble.
It was February of last year. The hotel was in Spartanburg. Nice area, but I find it hard to leave FL.

It was February of last year. The hotel was in Spartanburg. Nice area, but I find it hard to leave FL.

I went to college in Spartanburg my freshman year to play soccer. Growing up in Charleston the lack of anything to do was a shock to my system. Transferred to USC the following year. I now live in south Florida and don’t know how I lived in northwestern SC for multiple years.

Advertisement
Dude is no Navy SEAL.....think about it for a moment, what Navy SEAL worth his salt brags about being top of their class????? I was stationed on the SSGN Georgia......A submarine converted just for special OPS and the last thing those SEAL teams, Force Recon ,etc wanted was for folks to know who they are

When I was working with the Navy 99% of the SEALs let me know within a minute of meeting them that's who they were. It was like crossfit or being vegan. SEALs and pilots, lmao.

I went to college in Spartanburg my freshman year to play soccer. Growing up in Charleston the lack of anything to do was a shock to my system. Transferred to USC the following year. I now live in south Florida and don’t know how I lived in northwestern SC for multiple years.
It's less expensive, no state tax, is cooler in the country summer, and has real seasons other than hurricane and tourist.

But Florida is home. I just might move further north in the state when I retire because it just keeps getting more expensive here.

Advertisement
Dude is no Navy SEAL.....think about it for a moment, what Navy SEAL worth his salt brags about being top of their class????? I was stationed on the SSGN Georgia......A submarine converted just for special OPS and the last thing those SEAL teams, Force Recon ,etc wanted was for folks to know who they are
My brother was a Seal...Two tours of Nam 68/69... Da Nang and Mekong Delta....This dudes a clown.

Advertisement
Back