HEY MODS YALL GONNA DO YOUR F.UCKING JOBS OR WHAT??

Advertisement
Yeah, Need to make a prenuptial strike or something. Hit them before they hit you
YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY? "PREEMPTIVE STRIKE" YOU BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE SO I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A PASS.

I'LL SAY THIS MATADOR IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN BLOCK ME AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE WHAT I WRITE YEAH JUST BLOCK ME...........

SEE ANDREW I CAN BE DIPLOMATIC LET ME GET THAT INTERVIEW FOR MOD BRUH.

YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY? "PREEMPTIVE STRIKE" YOU BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE SO I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A PASS.

I'LL SAY THIS MATADOR IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN BLOCK ME AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE WHAT I WRITE YEAH JUST BLOCK ME...........

I like you. I'm always trying to be funny. Amuse myself, if no one else.

😂😂😂😂😂 in done with page 5 and I can't breathe reading all this
lol why didn't this hit the fan yesterday? I was in Lake Greenwood camping this weekend. I could have slipped by his house and painted a huge orange and green U on it. @JJB you can fly here into Charleston and drive up. It's an easy 3 hour drive. I did it this morning using back roads only because they closed 26.

Advertisement
lol why didn't this hit the fan yesterday? I was in Lake Greenwood camping this weekend. I could have slipped by his house and painted a huge orange and green U on it. @JJB you can fly here into Charleston and drive up. It's an easy 3 hour drive. I did it this morning using back roads only because they closed 26.

Oh you from Charleston? I’m from Spartanburg.

I had an interview up that way once and was shooting the breeze with the hotel clerk about living in the area. One of the first questions I asked was about Clemson. Apparently there are plenty of people in Greenville/Spartanburg that dislike them as much as we do.
I’m from Spartanburg & I’m a Diehard Canes fan

When did you go up there? I lived there for a year and that city follows whatever team out of Clemson/S. Carolina is doing well. Greenville is more of a young adults then a college town.

Side note the year I lived there was right after taj Boyd graduated from Clemson. Myself and a couple friends were at the bar on the rox on Main Street in Greenville. And Boyd was sloppy drunk at the bar and ended up getting in a fight with the bouncer and got arrested. Was some funny ****. But I brought that up bc moving to Greenville I thought that whole city would be Clemson fans and was surprised he got in trouble.
I’m from Spartanburg but I live in Greenville & I’m not a Clemson nor South Carolina fan. I’m a Diehard Canes fan

Advertisement
Oh you from Charleston? I’m from Spartanburg.
Originally from Miami but live in Charleston now. There's a lot of Cane fans in SC. I like the area near you a lot, was up there several times this year for kids baseball tournaments.

Advertisement

IJJB it's hard to keep **** trolls out of here when we have one as a Mod....How that happened I'm not sure but makes you question if this is how this site is being run over with ufag trolls

IJJB it's hard to keep **** trolls out of here when we have one as a Mod....How that happened I'm not sure but makes you question if this is how this site is being run over with ufag trolls

Several porsters and others running shlt are turds

Advertisement

no need for all CAPS on every post bro
Image result for rick james cocaine

Lmaoooo the only thread here that has ever been better than this was the one of that guy that made a thread to call all the mods ***gots to purposely get banned after Miami missed out on everyone on signing day lmaoooooo

Originally from Miami but live in Charleston now. There's a lot of Cane fans in SC. I like the area near you a lot, was up there several times this year for kids baseball tournaments.
Yeah my nephew plays baseball around the area a lot also

So I took a few days off to follow some storm-casting forums and the whole time all the action was right here! smh.

Advertisement
Back