HEY MODS YALL GONNA DO YOUR F.UCKING JOBS OR WHAT??

Advertisement
lol why didn't this hit the fan yesterday? I was in Lake Greenwood camping this weekend. I could have slipped by his house and painted a huge orange and green U on it. @JJB you can fly here into Charleston and drive up. It's an easy 3 hour drive. I did it this morning using back roads only because they closed 26.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I KNOW YALL SEE THEM GATOR FAN THREADS ON OUR **** WHY Y'ALL AIN'T DELETE THEM SHYTS ALREADY.

ONLY OUR MODS LET **** LIKE THIS HAPPEN IF I TAKE MY BLACK *** OVER TO A GATOR BOARD AND TRY TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.

IT AUTOMATICALLY REJECTS ME THEY BLOCKED MY WHOLE IP FOR LAUGHING AT A POST ONE OF THEIR REGULARS POSTED AFTER A LOSS......... MEANWHILE BYTCHES COME TO OUR SITE WITH GATOR NAME TAGS AND WE LET THEM LIVE AND FLOURISH.

IF THIS IS SOME SAFE HAVEN FOR OTHER TEAMS JUST SAY THAT AND I'LL LEAVE THIS MUTHA.****A I COME HERE FOR CLEAR AND OBVIOUS HURRICANE BIAS OTHERWISE WHAT THE ***.K ARE WE DOING.

Real recognize real. Good *****.

I WAS FINNA WRITE THEM NYGGAS DM ON HERE.....I AIN'T NEVER WROTE A WHOLE LETTER.

Man, idk. Sounds a bit suspicious. Been hearing lots of rumors of opioid addicted white people been abducting brothers and taking over their social media and internet forum accounts to push white agendas. Been storing them in dungeons under local Starbucks. White people have a globally integrated underground systems and those are the entry points. Epstein was going to expose it...thats why they killed him.

Advertisement
Man, idk. Sounds a bit suspicious. Been hearing lots of rumors of opioid addicted white people been abducting brothers and taking over their social media and internet forum accounts to push white agendas. Been storing them in dungeons under local Starbucks. White people have a globally integrated underground systems and those are the entry points. Epstein was going to expose it...thats why they killed him.
jed.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back