HEY MODS YALL GONNA DO YOUR F.UCKING JOBS OR WHAT??

Advertisement
What the **** is happening here?

Must not lose will to go on...

Must not lose will to go on...

miniGif_20190903075555.gif

Advertisement
Dude is no Navy SEAL.....think about it for a moment, what Navy SEAL worth his salt brags about being top of their class????? I was stationed on the SSGN Georgia......A submarine converted just for special OPS and the last thing those SEAL teams, Force Recon ,etc wanted was for folks to know who they are

We had a few Navy Seals that used to box/BJJ at my gym and they constantly talked about. We had a few guys from other branches though like Green Berets and they never really brought it up, but I guess it just depends on the person. Some like to talk about it, some don't. You can't generalize like that.

However, this guy is most likely not a seal. It is not like Navy Seals are experts in hand to hand combat and they know it. They aren't going to bring it up like this guy in regards to a fight. "don't fight me I'm a Navy Seal I will kick your ***". I would never challenge a seal to a swimming/diving/anything to do with water competition. They would obliterate me. Not even a competition. However, in a 1v1 fight they are going to get destroyed by an actual fighter. That is not their forte.

Advertisement
Man, idk. Sounds a bit suspicious. Been hearing lots of rumors of opioid addicted white people been abducting brothers and taking over their social media and internet forum accounts to push white agendas. Been storing them in dungeons under local Starbucks. White people have a globally integrated underground systems and those are the entry points. Epstein was going to expose it...thats why they killed him.
here we go :rolleyes:

I KNOW YALL SEE THEM GATOR FAN THREADS ON OUR **** WHY Y'ALL AIN'T DELETE THEM SHYTS ALREADY.

ONLY OUR MODS LET **** LIKE THIS HAPPEN IF I TAKE MY BLACK *** OVER TO A GATOR BOARD AND TRY TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.

IT AUTOMATICALLY REJECTS ME THEY BLOCKED MY WHOLE IP FOR LAUGHING AT A POST ONE OF THEIR REGULARS POSTED AFTER A LOSS......... MEANWHILE BYTCHES COME TO OUR SITE WITH GATOR NAME TAGS AND WE LET THEM LIVE AND FLOURISH.

IF THIS IS SOME SAFE HAVEN FOR OTHER TEAMS JUST SAY THAT AND I'LL LEAVE THIS MUTHA.****A I COME HERE FOR CLEAR AND OBVIOUS HURRICANE BIAS OTHERWISE WHAT THE ***.K ARE WE DOING.

Do work mods or let someone mod.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SEAL is not a word... it's an acronym for the domains In which they fight. No SEAL would write "seal" or argue over the internet with some stranger.... unless, of course, they are **** Marcinko.

Advertisement
Back