Heurtelou signs with Miami

Interesting that this article came from the Palm Beach Post, while the herald's obese reporters fight to see who gets to drain Bridgewater's ****.

The hometown paper is just an embarrassment.

The fans get what they deserve. I have no idea how anyone buys that paper, clicks on their site or follows their "journalists" on social media.

Advertisement
He's absolutely right.

No, he's not. Plenty of DT's have been recruited. Some flamed out, some trolled, some didn't come, some are still developing, but they've always been recruited.

We missed on every DT last year when we had a huge need and demand. That is fact and he is only pointing out the truth that hurts. Outside of this year we haven't gotten any DTs that have had major offers elsewhere and their production has been exposed why. Moten, Valentine, Wyche and Hertoleau aren't in the same class as Corey King, Earl Moore and Darius Smiths coming out of high school or transferring in.

You do realize that ever since Golden set foot onto campus there was this significant recruiting hurdle.

I'm surprised he could convince anybody to come to Miami, when every coach in America was saying, "don't go to Miami. Their program will be shut down after the NCAA gets through with them."

Then the recruit and his family ask Al about Miami's future and his only answer for almost 3 years was, "I don't know.?

How Golden and crew were able to get any players, much less guys like Duke, Tracy, Artie, Chick, Gunter, Bush, AQM, Tyriq etc.,astounds me.

Now with the shackles off we have a consensus top 5 class with studs pretty much from top to bottom.

Amazing. Just.....wow. Pathetic.

Shouldn't talk about yourself like that.

We know you are either just plain stupid or have an agenda, but go easy on yourself. That mental deficiency is genetic.
Nothing you could do about it.

He's absolutely right.

No, he's not. Plenty of DT's have been recruited. Some flamed out, some trolled, some didn't come, some are still developing, but they've always been recruited.

We missed on every DT last year when we had a huge need and demand. That is fact and he is only pointing out the truth that hurts. Outside of this year we haven't gotten any DTs that have had major offers elsewhere and their production has been exposed why. Moten, Valentine, Wyche and Hertoleau aren't in the same class as Corey King, Earl Moore and Darius Smiths coming out of high school or transferring in.

WTF are you talking about? The original troll said that DT's haven't been recruited. That was flat out wrong. The rest of the stuff you posted is irrelevant to the OP.

You can't be that slow can you? Took that statement far too literal. Obviously we've recruited DT's, this is just the first time that Golden has actually recruited and got any legit DTs

Grimble was a 5*, Briscoe had legit offers, Moore had offers from a bunch of very legit programs, Ivery was committed to Louisville, Kamalu looks pretty legit...like I said, criticize the staff for missing on their top targets and having guys flame out, but this isn't the first time this staff has recruited or gotten legit DTs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's an embarrassment is that we sign a JUCO DT we need and all people do is *****.

For real. We desperately needed DT help in the form of a JuCo player and we get news that we're signing TWO with nice offers and people still find a way to complain. Unreal.

What's an embarrassment is that we sign a JUCO DT we need and all people do is ****.

The whiners are not real Canes, just the dregs that flood the board every recruiting season trying to stir up discontent.

Always the same crappy themes. Can't coach. Can't recruit.
Even when we flip Yearby from FSU, all they say is, "but you haven't got Cook."
If we land Cook, they'll say, "but you struck out on Fournette."

Advertisement
DT is, by all accounts, down in So Fla next year. Bringing in Cerenord and redshirting him could prove quite prescient, and allow us to naturally build in some of the scholarship penalty. Honestly, I'd like to redshirt Courtel too.

Whether SoFla DT will be down next year or not, I still say we should load up on DTs.

Can never have enough quality DTs.

Im hyped about these 2 signings and not thinking about guys who aren't committed to us right now or why it took so long to get stud JUCO guys like this. **** we have a game in 2 days!!!!! WTF IS THERE TO ***** ABOUT?!

Advertisement
Im hyped about these 2 signings and not thinking about guys who aren't committed to us right now or why it took so long to get stud JUCO guys like this. **** we have a game in 2 days!!!!! WTF IS THERE TO **** ABOUT?!

The JUCO signing period started this week I think.
I'm really curious about Wyche. He was committed to Southern Cal who has had to dole out scholarships like the last few spots on a lifeboat.
USC will still have a 75 man roster limit for next year, so every scholly is precious to them, and they were going to give one to Wyche.

Raw or not, I'm thinking Wyche is going to be bringing a lot to the table this spring.

grimble was a bust. briscoe and ivery rather play video games than work hard. Pierre was not a big recruit. Earl Moore was a solid 3 star but he was pushed into action too early. Jelani is a top recruit who has the injury bug. they have tried.

Jelani Jamilton is a major bust. Not the same after that injury in highschool

Plus this scheme of enganging blocks instead of attacking don't help much either

Advertisement
You guys realize if it wasn't for grades we'd most like have Cory Johnson, Dalvon Stuckey, Heurtelou, Wyche, Moten, Valentine and Jenkins coming in at dt? I think we're doing fine recruiting

Dalvon Stuckey situation ****es me off. He was a starter the minute he stepped on campus

Its Officials!!!!!

In an interview on CS Heurtelou said:
"As a Cane I want to help have the No. 1 defense in the nation," he said. "I want to be top five in stopping the run. I take pride in run stopping - I want to bring that pride to Miami."

262.gif

Welcome to The U

Im hyped about these 2 signings and not thinking about guys who aren't committed to us right now or why it took so long to get stud JUCO guys like this. **** we have a game in 2 days!!!!! WTF IS THERE TO **** ABOUT?!

The JUCO signing period started this week I think.
I'm really curious about Wyche. He was committed to Southern Cal who has had to dole out scholarships like the last few spots on a lifeboat.
USC will still have a 75 man roster limit for next year, so every scholly is precious to them, and they were going to give one to Wyche.

Raw or not, I'm thinking Wyche is going to be bringing a lot to the table this spring.

I think I recall reading somewhere he was a wrestler or basketball player, could be wrong.

Advertisement
Back