Heresy - Joe Zagacki

Back in the day, the guy doing PA at the Delray Rocks games would say, “Get high on sport! Not drug!”, about 100x a night. I wonder if he’s available.
I was at Life Center Church in Orlando a few years back and the pastor said:
” I want that Straight Jesus, gimme that Raw - don’t put no Cut on it.”
I was waiting on a fishscale reference but we got outta there. 😂

Advertisement
Since when is UM about tradition? We became who we are by radicalizing CFB, utilizing speed and a new offensive style rather than the option/ground game that was prevalent elsewhere.

The minute we get mired in “tradition” (pro-style, bro...) we lose our edge. We aren’t Bama or THE osu who has 100+ years or whatever the ****, we are brash young upstarts who change everything in order to WIN.

Coker. Shannon. Golden. Richt. Diaz. Rumph. Kehoe.

No one person is bigger than the U. If it’s time for a change, it’s time for a change. I’m not advocating getting rid of the U, or Sebastian, I’m just talking about upgrading our play-by-play guy.

Next thread will be about the Greentree landscaping scheduler, and you guys will be all up in arms because it’s “traditional” to schedule leaf blowing during press conferences...

Probably the one guy you can't mention, considering he was part of UM for literally every single Natty that we've won lol

Miami has THE worst set of announcers in all of college football. I stopped listening to the flagship on gamedays over a decade ago. Joe Z and Bailey are about as ***-kiss-ish and unknowledgeable as any pair in the business.
Careful, speaking your mind on this will summon the tradition folks

Probably the one guy you can't mention, considering he was part of UM for literally every single Natty that we've won lol
good riddance.

Advertisement
I think Miami should replace Joe Z with someone who has a thick as f*** Cuban accent. Someone who talks like Tony Montana mang.

Sorry about your luck but Tony Montana's acccent wasn't a Cuban accent. Put down the remote control!!!

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Millennial's gonna Millennial

Go Canes!!!

Says the person with the username “turnoverchain”

Please never post again.

You people are the absolute worst.

2nd generation Cane alum. I post that our play-by-play guy could be upgraded and THAT is reason to never post again?

Holy ****e. I guess I found the new Swasey or Kehoe, he-who-can-do-no-wrong.

I’m not asking that we fire JZ, my request was more for when he inevitably retires.

I'm class of 94. Whenever Musberger was announcing, I'd mute the tv and listen to Sonny on the radio.
Musberger never cared much for Miami he loved ND and basically anyone playing against us that made wins back then so much sweeter.

Those are memories we can savor and remember when eating tapioca pudding in some elderly home calling some male nurse PAPI for diaper change.

Advertisement
I think the care of some for Joe Zagacki is this:

JOE ZAGACKI Crash

I am okay him involved but probably time to move on from being the voice of the Canes..

You’re a Zagacki and DBJ fan? It’s all starting to make sense now..

No. Barely listen to them, why would I? I go to all the home games, some of the away games, and otherwise I’m watching on TV.

I’m just fascinated by the constant menstrual bltching on this site about irrelevant things including guys that hardly anybody listens to.

I don’t know anybody that listens to those guys, and every college announcer and host is a homer, because they are employees of the university. In case a genius like you hasn’t figured that out yet, this is every fūcking school.

But guys like you, you just have be always bltching about something because, well, you have personality deficits.

Advertisement
Joe Z got over with me after the OSU game. He really railed into the WR's for not catching routine balls that hit them in the hands.

DBJ was trying to be polite with his critiquing, but JoeZ was really getting into them.

"YOU GUYS ARE ON SCHOLARSHIP TO CATCH THE BALL, COME ON!"

I liked THAT version of JoeZ better. It represents the frustration us Canes fans have had for awhile.

Advertisement
Back