Heresy - Joe Zagacki

I had no idea Joe Zagacki was 14 years old. xD

I work nights; I watched two hurricane games on TV this year. Most others were on WQAM streaming.

Because of your job, you’re probably one of the few guys that has to listen to it on the radio. I’ll bet if you had access to a TV you’d be doing that, obviously you can’t watch TV while you’re driving a truck

Advertisement
Its a pointless thread just to bi*tch about something.... they have nothing to do with wins and losses so its irrelevant IMO... if they did then sure bi*ch your little heart out

You usually see these pop up after something positive happens within the program like the announcement of TROB...

Im sure if Baker is canned and we get a competent DC youll see a thread about how our uniforms suck, Sebastián C-A-N-E-S chant sucks, stadium music sucks... you name it
Blaspheme!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless I am in the car for some reason, I don’t need to listen to the games. Either at the game or on TV I can see the game being played. The **** do I need Kirk or Brent or some other asshat to tell me what I just ******* saw.

Haha. I feel for you. Did you have the same work schedule when this went down?

No, I was still working at a pawn shop in those days. I almost didn't watch that play, by the way. I switched channels after Duke had those BS PI calls to score. I turned it back seconds before the kickoff out of morbid curiosity. Glad I did. xD

And yes, I love the 'fake' Duke game call.

"Speeding forward? SpeeDINg TIcKet! Call the Traffic Attorneys!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
What were hiz recent social media thread?

I know Joe has been here for all 5 rings etc etc (so was Kehoe...), but dammit if his voice isn’t like nails on chalkboard.

I hope, for our next announcer, we get someone that uniquely represents Miami, that makes us stand out even on radio broadcasts.

Was watching the UM/ND 17 highlights and his voice cracks every two seconds.

edit: changed the wording so you mopes could understand the point.

Joe is not my favorite, but I certainly think he "uniquely represents Miami". That guy is hardcore Miami.

I don't know...but then again, I rarely listen to the radio broadcasts. I feel like radio guys tend to be a bit over-the-top because it is an audio-only medium.

Just my 2 cents, I know a lot of guys are down on Don Bailey Jr. too. Just meet Don Jr. one time. He may not be your cup of tea, but he's legit and genuine. First met Don Jr. 33 years ago, he's still the same guy.

Advertisement
Back