Heresy - Joe Zagacki

Worked under Zagacki for a short time in the early 90's when he was program director at WQAM. Perfect example of why one should chase their dreams - you just may achieve them. Life doesn't always reward the most talented, sometimes nice guys that work hard really do win.

Advertisement
No. Barely listen to them, why would I? I go to all the home games, some of the away games, and otherwise I’m watching on TV.

I’m just fascinated by the constant menstrual bltching on this site about irrelevant things including guys that hardly anybody listens to.

I don’t know anybody that listens to those guys, and every college announcer and host is a homer, because they are employees of the university. In case a genius like you hasn’t figured that out yet, this is every fūcking school.

But guys like you, you just have be always bltching about something because, well, you have personality deficits.

Its a pointless thread just to bi*tch about something.... they have nothing to do with wins and losses so its irrelevant IMO... if they did then sure bi*ch your little heart out

You usually see these pop up after something positive happens within the program like the announcement of TROB...

Im sure if Baker is canned and we get a competent DC youll see a thread about how our uniforms suck, Sebastián C-A-N-E-S chant sucks, stadium music sucks... you name it

we had a good announcer the last year we won it all

mark vander meer?

he left after one year to announce an nfl team (Houston)?

Yeah. Joe is not prime time and neither is DBJ.

Advertisement
No. Barely listen to them, why would I? I go to all the home games, some of the away games, and otherwise I’m watching on TV.

I’m just fascinated by the constant menstrual bltching on this site about irrelevant things including guys that hardly anybody listens to.

I don’t know anybody that listens to those guys, and every college announcer and host is a homer, because they are employees of the university. In case a genius like you hasn’t figured that out yet, this is every fūcking school.

But guys like you, you just have be always bltching about something because, well, you have personality deficits.
That’s the pot calling kettle black. The ignore button is at your service but you’ll probably miss me too much.

I ask a simple question about upgrading an announcer and I get a menstrual b!tching comment?

check your tampon.

Advertisement
I ask a simple question about upgrading an announcer and I get a menstrual b!tching comment?

check your tampon.

It’s not a simple question, you know exactly what you’re doing. Starting a bltch thread - you knew what was going to happen, don’t even bother denying it.

It’s OK though, state your opinion as much as you want, and if I’m around to see it, I’ll state mine (see above).

If you don’t like it, that’s your issue.

It’s not a simple question, you know exactly what you’re doing. Starting a bltch thread - you knew what was going to happen, don’t even bother denying it.

It’s OK though, state your opinion as much as you want, and if I’m around to see it, I’ll state mine (see above).

If you don’t like it, that’s your issue.

I’ve been around since fuçking Grassy and am probably more of a sunshine pumper than anything else, dammit if I mention something that can be improved with the program.

Advertisement
I’ve been around since fuçking Grassy and am probably more of a sunshine pumper than anything else, dammit if I mention something that can be improved with the program.

I don’t doubt it. I’m sure that was during the days of where modems made that weird 2400 baud noise.

Just the same, who actually listens to Joseph Z?

No offense to him, of course, I know what he sounds like and what Don Bailey sounds like from the YouTube interviews and things like that that they do, but the radio? I can’t remember the last time I listened to a radio broadcast of anything sports related. It’s probably literally been a dozen years maybe longer. And then only because I might’ve been in the car and had no other choice.

You should maybe listen to other college announcers. I have a feeling most of them are all of basically the same quality

I know Joe has been here for all 5 rings etc etc (so was Kehoe...), but dammit if his voice isn’t like nails on chalkboard.

I hope, for our next announcer, we get someone that uniquely represents Miami, that makes us stand out even on radio broadcasts.

Was watching the UM/ND 17 highlights and his voice cracks every two seconds.

edit: changed the wording so you mopes could understand the point.

Agreed. Everyone here is ridiculing you because it’s the “right” thing to do. Sorry not sorry, he really isn’t that good. The way he talks just doesn’t fit well with announcing.

I don’t doubt it. I’m sure that was during the days of where modems made that weird 2400 baud noise.

Just the same, who actually listens to Joseph Z?

No offense to him, of course, I know what he sounds like and what Don Bailey sounds like from the YouTube interviews and things like that that they do, but the radio? I can’t remember the last time I listened to a radio broadcast of anything sports related. It’s probably literally been a dozen years maybe longer. And then only because I might’ve been in the car and had no other choice.

You should maybe listen to other college announcers. I have a feeling most of them are all of basically the same quality
Yeah there’s a reason they’re a college announcer on the radio lol.

Advertisement
If you're listening to UM games on the radio there's a good chance you're probably 20 years older than Zagacki. Leave the man alone. He survived a plane crash flying hurricane aid (from Pembroke Pines?) to Homestead that literally left him in a tree.

I had no idea Joe Zagacki was 14 years old. xD

I work nights; I watched two hurricane games on TV this year. Most others were on WQAM streaming.

Things to improve the program....

1. Coaching
2. Recruiting
3. Facilities
4. Fan attendance

145. Radio announcers

I get it you dont like JoeZ... truth be told i really don't listen to him on the radio. Only hear him when I see little videos made from previous games. If we got put into a room with the entire Canes program you mean to tell me hes the first one youd go after?

They're are so many more concerning things than Joe Z and Don Bailey

We need a new mascot. I’m not feeling Sebastian. Maybe a dog or a goat. Anyone else feeling me. Big birds can be scary.

Advertisement
Back