Here's a Richt quote that deserves to be examined...

Beautiful beautiful post!!!

Exactly what I told my wife during the game when I was breaking his lack of performance down and describing to her the likely reactions that are gonna he made in response to our fan’s impending criticism. She is always astonished by my and other Canes fan’s knowledge of the intricacies of football because she grew up unfortunately but understandably believing that the Browns and OSU were the epitome of football and as a graduate of Ohio University she only attended ball games as recreation, there was no expectation by the athletic/football program to actually win games. I had to tell her that as a UM fan since 1989 I’ve seen the best and the worst examples of football play and it’s a requirement to be knowledgeable of football, it isn’t just symbolism and pageantry.

So when a dude graduated from here, gets hired here, and then starts that “the common fan” stuff (during adversity) knowing **** well most Canes fans know football from being exposed to great football, then it is a slap in the face and inaccurate. Just fix the problem instead of condemning your supposed detractors. This is a response of entitlement and of one who does practice nepotism. It’s very Goldenesque although Richt isn’t even a quarter of the sleezeball Golden the Narcissist was.

I didn't realize you were so young. You act like you marched with the Dr.

You need to raise up off my dyck from now on youngin.

Advertisement
I'm sure you're plugged in to the coaching community, and can tell us all about how they perceive Miami, right? :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Just so you're aware, the average tenure for a coach in the SEC is 4 years. The #1 school had an average of 5.1 years. Here's a link if you don't believe me:

What is the all-time average coaching tenure for every SEC school?

But I'm sure the fact that we usually change coaches every 5 years is just killing our "image within the coaching community." According to you.

GTFOH.

Fans are what they are. They want to win. Get the **** over it.

Funny thing is our most successful coaches starting with Howard stayed right around 5 years.

People have to realize this aint' Lincoln, Nebraska or Happy Valley. It's a different type of job from other traditional powers

I give Richt a ton of credit for stabilizing the program, helping to spearhead the upgrade in facilities and bringing the fan base together(initially) but that does not absolve him - or anyone else - from criticism

I didn't realize you were so young. You act like you marched with the Dr.

You need to raise up off my dyck from now on youngin.
This out of nowhere, unprovoked post proves once again who is on whose d$ck. Derailing yet another thread with your personal vendetta BS that will get ignored by the mods and I’ll get banned for responding after the butthurt bigot brigade reports me like Permit Patty and BBQ Becky did.

Who cares about how old you thought I was and you don’t need to have marched with Dr to not be an obvious self-hating coon like you. U aren’t the standard for anything...anywhere. U are what not to be. A troll and a mat drill homo 😂🤣.

Advertisement
This out of nowhere, unprovoked post proves once again who is on whose d$ck. Derailing yet another thread with your personal vendetta BS that will get ignored by the mods and I’ll get banned for responding after the butthurt bigot brigade reports me like Permit Patty and BBQ Becky did.

Who cares about how old you thought I was and you don’t need to have marched with Dr to not be an obvious self-hating coon like you. U aren’t the standard for anything...anywhere. U are what not to be. A troll and a mat drill homo 😂🤣.

What about Pool Patrol Paul?

***aloon

Advertisement
Special teams are so bad 57 straight kicks including 25 straight field goals made by opponents dating back to the Duke game in 2016.

The odds of this being a mere coincidence must be beyond mind boggling.

I'd love to see what these same people who are now firing Richt were saying after the ND game last year. Literally 5 games ago. Turning on a coach that quick. Exactly why I say we have the worst fan base in America.

We will never have a consistently good program with dumbass fans that want to give up and fire the coach every 2 years.

Advertisement
But are you willing to ride with 12 to an 8-4 season? Because IMO with the negativity already surrounding him it could happen. Let alone the difference between how recruits view our team. Are we a team on the rise at 8-4 with a new young qb? Or are we a floundering 8-4 team with a qb that should have been benched? It’s a bad look IMO.
Oh it can easily happen and if that's the case then no. If 8-4 is our fate start the Kosi vs Jarren show.

While I am still a fan of CMR he's got to stop trying to sell us on Rosier. I mean I've never seen Rosier call an audible at the line and the LSU QB sure as **** did on that long TD run and he's new at that program. How can you keep trying to sell us on the Rosier being QB1 he does nothing for our offense.

Advertisement
Most of loudest criers probably didn't want CMR here to start with. they wanted Butch da Gawd or Herman Da Gawd, or Fuente Da Gawd or whatever. I get it and i agree this is what happens with a meltdown, but i mean as a fan base we're starting to go full on ****** and we should never go full ******. Comparing anything CMR has done or will do to either Golden, Shannon, or anyone else of the last 18 years is doing just that. I get disappointment and let down and all, but dayum this is just fookin sad.

Is Rosier..Richt's recruit or Golden's? Also..isn't it more retarded to start a QB who helped your offense rank 125th in the country on 3rd down conversions the yr prior? Did Mark Whipple or Jedd Fisch ever accomplish that during their tenure at Mia? In fact they never accomplished that negative milestone even with less talent. The cracks are starting to become visible in the foundation; I hope it's not a forewarning for things to come. And finally..the barometer for whether Richt is the right coach for Mia, should not be if he's able to field a competitive team in the coastal division of the ACC. It should be whether he actually possesses the ability to win a coaching chess match with the elite defensive minds in the game like Saban, Venables, Smart, or Aranda. Up to this pt..the answer to that last question has been a resounding NO.

Richt will have this UM as an elite program year after year after year. Golden was a joke and to compare him to Richt is just outright silly. Golden wouldn't have left UGA better than he found them trust me. Give the man some time.

Advertisement
Back