Here's a Richt quote that deserves to be examined...

Most of loudest criers probably didn't want CMR here to start with. they wanted Butch da Gawd or Herman Da Gawd, or Fuente Da Gawd or whatever. I get it and i agree this is what happens with a meltdown, but i mean as a fan base we're starting to go full on ****** and we should never go full ******. Comparing anything CMR has done or will do to either Golden, Shannon, or anyone else of the last 18 years is doing just that. I get disappointment and let down and all, but dayum this is just fookin sad.
About as sad as Rosier being gifted the starting job, even though he sucks at QB? THAT sad? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
It is a coach sticking up for his player that is getting absolutely trashed on message boards and talk radio. Coach talk.

I'm sure Malik is a good kid, he just isn't a good QB. I think this is Richt just saving face for him.

So now we are firing Richt? This is the same fanbase that ran Butch out of town and now everyone wants him back. Luckily, most of our fans didn't graduate from high school so I doubt they have to make difficult decisions in their daily lives.
Not yet. But if he drops the UNC game on a short week, VT and BC games on the road, lose the bowl game or the FSU game and get beat by UF in the opener next season I can guarantee you that the banner will be out come the 19 home opener.

Most of loudest criers probably didn't want CMR here to start with. they wanted Butch da Gawd or Herman Da Gawd, or Fuente Da Gawd or whatever. I get it and i agree this is what happens with a meltdown, but i mean as a fan base we're starting to go full on ****** and we should never go full ******. Comparing anything CMR has done or will do to either Golden, Shannon, or anyone else of the last 18 years is doing just that. I get disappointment and let down and all, but dayum this is just fookin sad.
Dude, I would be careful mocking Fuente. I'd give my left nut to have an offensive mind like his run this team.... That is the kind of guy the would pull a Chip Kelly at Oregon. He'd set records with SoFla talent. He is legit. VT is gonna be a tough out while he is there...

So now we are firing Richt? This is the same fanbase that ran Butch out of town and now everyone wants him back. Luckily, most of our fans didn't graduate from high school so I doubt they have to make difficult decisions in their daily lives.
Nobody said Richt needs to be fired, fans are ****ed because we got the sh*t beat out of us by LSU.

You "Super fans" always jump out the window when fans criticize the Coach but he hasn't won the ACC or a National championship so he hasn't earned the right to be above reproach.

Fans have every right to be ****ed & hold the Coaching staff accountable, their job is to prepare our players for these games & put them in the best position to win, and they didn't do that.

Grasping at straws & making excuses is the work of fools, Richt gets paid a lot of money to produce results EVERY YEAR, not just sometimes. He has the chance to turn the season around after a bad start & he needs to get it done, simple as that.

Advertisement
Malik doesn't transition through options downfield smoothly. Even without much pressure up front, I still scratch my head sometimes at his inability to see down the field.

About as sad as Rosier being gifted the starting job, even though he sucks at QB? THAT sad? Asking for a friend.
Here you go again with the attempted witty comments. It's really not your thing, you should stop.

Gifted the job? your own DMoney and EVERYONE who is around the team (papa shaq too) all said Malik was the best QB, but don't take their word for it. You got it figured out.

He's an *******, plain and simple.

He CHOSE to ride the Rosier train in season 3 because he failed as recruiter, talent evaluator , and talent developer to create a better option than Rosier in SEASON 3.

People need to stop using Rosier as an excuse for Richt, he's an INDICTMENT of Richt.

Advertisement
On one hand I think it's a bit premature for the Richt should be fired talk but on the other hand I ask myself..Has a coach ever been fired from a top program and then gone on to win a championship with another? Whether we like to admit it or not theres usually a reason why a coach who was at a place that was located in a hotbed of talent and plenty of resources couldn't get to the big game in 15 years there.

Dude, I would be careful mocking Fuente. I'd give my left nut to have an offensive mind like his run this team.... That is the kind of guy the would pull a Chip Kelly at Oregon. He'd set records with SoFla talent. He is legit. VT is gonna be a tough out while he is there...

I like Fuente and i think he does a great job to be quite honest. But all this BS about "insert coach X would kill it with S. FL talent" is just that BS. They same kids would still leave and go elsewhere and we'd still have the same kind of roster.

The whole S. FL is the best and they are more ready and blah blah blah blah. These kids started believing that nonsense, maybe that's our problem.

Get this guy the **** out of here. (not the OP)

We are never winning big with him. Lets move on to someone we at least have chance to be better with, even if it means we have a chance to be worse.

Lol, like who?

We haven’t hit a home run hire in our last 4 hires. What’s going to change?
Y’all are so quick to want the guy out. Be careful what you ask for. This isn’t a desirable job. If it wasn’t for CMR being a UM alum, we would be stuck with Randy Edsall or someone right now.

It is statements like the QP above that leads some, er, um, cough, cough, to fly banners calling for a coach's firing.........

Advertisement
Nobody said Richt needs to be fired, fans are ****ed because we got the sh*t beat out of us by LSU.

You "Super fans" always jump out the window when fans criticize the Coach but he hasn't won the ACC or a National championship so he hasn't earned the right to be above reproach.

Fans have every right to be ****ed & hold the Coaching staff accountable, their job is to prepare our players for these games & put them in the best position to win, and they didn't do that.

Grasping at straws & making excuses is the work of fools, Richt gets paid a lot of money to produce results EVERY YEAR, not just sometimes. He has the chance to turn the season around after a bad start & he needs to get it done, simple as that.
I don't think it's possible for me to agree with or approve this post anymore than I already do. You nailed it!!!!

He's an *******, plain and simple.

He CHOSE to ride the Rosier train in season 3 because he failed as recruiter, talent evaluator , and talent developer to create a better option than Rosier in SEASON 3.

People need to stop using Rosier as an excuse for Richt, he's an INDICTMENT of Richt.
Excellent post!!!

I like Fuente and i think he does a great job to be quite honest. But all this BS about "insert coach X would kill it with S. FL talent" is just that BS. They same kids would still leave and go elsewhere and we'd still have the same kind of roster.

The whole S. FL is the best and they are more ready and blah blah blah blah. These kids started believing that nonsense, maybe that's our problem.
Though I agree with the sentiment that yes players would still leave. But the issue we have really had here is coaching. We need a legit x's and o's guru here. We have not had that in I don't know how long. Seriously, who's the last like semi innovative mind we have had here on offense? Fisch? Whipple? I don't know about those guys... but I do believe a guy like Leach though he's weird as **** would at the very least be an offensive juggernaut here. And kids (wrs/Qbs anyway) would wanna play for him. Obviously there are drawbacks to anyone. But we currently are trotting out easily the ugliest offensive semblance of a P5 school. I can sit in my living room and call the plays. Like do we really need play action on 3rd and 15? That's pathetic.

Advertisement
It is a coach sticking up for his player that is getting absolutely trashed on message boards and talk radio. Coach talk.

I'm sure Malik is a good kid, he just isn't a good QB. I think this is Richt just saving face for him.
He can stick up for his player(s), himself and his QB coach without going in this direction. Seems really defensive. Not difficult to deduce why.

Here you go again with the attempted witty comments. It's really not your thing, you should stop.

Gifted the job? your own DMoney and EVERYONE who is around the team (papa shaq too) all said Malik was the best QB, but don't take their word for it. You got it figured out.
And LSU, Pitt, Wisconsin, Clemson... I’m not the only one that has figured out Rosier sucks. And if, IF Rosier is the best option, and Richt isn’t even trying to take a QB this cycle, what the **** does it say about the man? We don’t need a Greentree superstar. We need a gamer, and Richt needs to figure out the **** difference.

Advertisement
Back