Here you go (Duke/Tracy/Valentine)

dont know what to believe. During the season there was a lot of chatter that Duke was not pleased with the staff. Howard has had beef with Donofrio since his freshman year

Advertisement
Word is Drummond is on westandwiththeu and therefore available. Anyone on that site/group?

I hope someone takes a **** on his face cause he's a butt licker and a no good baboon

No need to call names and be frustrated... Let Champagnat and Dr Alonso know.

Libel and slander are serious offenses in Catholic Faith. Not that is matters to Drummond, but this school supposedly represents the Marists. It should be important to them. I have sent email to school. Everyone should. We can follow up with escalation up the Order. My mail was a little nasty, but each be your own guide. I am Marists educated and feel free to greatly offended.

So is abortion and lying, but show me one Catholic Church that isn't a 100% supporter of the Democrat party and their agenda. :)

Yea, this definitely is not from Genron.

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not required to trust you, chief.

It was actually part of the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up. Sucks to suck.

Pete, I really like your reads, but you are started to sound like Al defending Mark. None of us understand either. Perhaps it is possible that what is obvious to us is somehow not true, but much like Mark's weekly performances, Drummond continues to make your look foolish. For me, it is war against this slave trader. He needs to become so radioactive that no parent, high school or player will let him near them.

Advertisement
By the way, don't read too much into that OP. All of the parties involved have an interest in this story disappearing ASAP. "very good source" could easily be Genron instructing his CIS representative to do whatever he can to make this all go away, as furious players keep calling him.

Yea, this definitely is not from Genron.

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not required to trust you, chief.

I can tell you I have seen with my own eyes both Pete interactions in person with recruits and via his cell with recruits directly to him. There are many direct connections Pete has outside Genron.

Now if you or anyone here gives a **** about me, my opinion, or trustworthiness, that is up to you, but I have met many folks here, and built a pretty good reputation, and wouldn't say something if it wasn't the truth. Pete is the real deal, and it isn't this big Genron feeds everything conception some think.

In fact, if most would show up to get together and games, you would find Pete is really approachable and loves to interact with Canes.

Your opinion is yours, not here to make up your mind, just to tell you what I have seen and not just heard or read on a board.

Drummond is going OFF on FB right now, talking about his goon squad, and what he's gonna do to people, and challenging Canes fans to come and get him.

LOL!

How did an illiterate like that get into any position where he is involved in recruiting? (I mean, public schools, yeah, I can see that, but a supposedly legitimate private school?)

Advertisement
Drummond is going OFF on FB right now, talking about his goon squad, and what he's gonna do to people, and challenging Canes fans to come and get him.

LOL!

How did an illiterate like that get into any position where he is involved in recruiting? (I mean, public schools, yeah, I can see that, but a supposedly legitimate private school?)

I think it's the other way around. The public schools wouldn't employ such a shady character. This little fly by night private school isn't concerned about perception.

LOL! The public schools would and do hire people as shady and uneducated as this clown appears to be (just judging by his most recent FB posts, all I have to go on).

Guy is a shoe in for an Assistant Principal job at ANY Florida public school.

BTW, some folks are defending Drummond pretty vigorously on some FB groups

i can create multiple account when its free and defend myself too. how the **** does everyone think we get so many trolls. These guys are not stupid, they are professional con men.

Advertisement
By the way, don't read too much into that OP. All of the parties involved have an interest in this story disappearing ASAP. "very good source" could easily be Genron instructing his CIS representative to do whatever he can to make this all go away, as furious players keep calling him.

Duke & TH3 telling TV not to come... is the LAST thing that anyone should be questioning. Even if they had issues.. As long as they plan on staying @UM, it would make NO sense at all to diminish their own future prospects.

*All Pete's confirming w/ this thread is that they haven't even talked w/TV.*

If there's anything in question, it should be the legitimacy of the claims made by f*ck boi Drummond's own Facebook... which so far as I've heard, are not in question.

...Maybe I missed something???
614.gif

Advertisement

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not require to trust you, chief.

You also aren't required to read what I post.

Nor are you required to comment on my opinion like a scorned lover.

:ibisroflmao:

LOL! The public schools would and do hire people as shady and uneducated as this clown appears to be (just judging by his most recent FB posts, all I have to go on).

Guy is a shoe in for an Assistant Principal job at ANY Florida public school.

Yeahhhh...no. This guy would have been arrested at my Florida public school.

No matter how good your "source" is....and I don't care if it was the kids parents themselves....you would never get a truthful answer on that topic if in fact Duke and Howard did tell him that. Even Valentine himself would deny it just to avoid the drama.

Only source needed is common sense though.
Current players telling the one recruit they really need to go elsewhere?
It only makes sense if they didn't like him and told him to GTFO
They sure as fck wouldn't have been looking out for TV and said hey bro we suck. You should play for LSU.

What is the schools email address? Also if you are going to write a letter, you should mention Genron contributing to the delinquency of minors. When he is pushing for these big pay days, he would also push for the kids to remain quiet. When they fail to disclose their earnings, serious tax crimes have been committed. These crimes really do have teeth. Ask Wesley snipes. This would also open up the school to lawsuits if the kid is ever caught by IRS. Tax accountants get sued more than doctors for encouraging people to not disclose income. There is no statute of limitations when failing to file taxes

Advertisement
Back