Here you go (Duke/Tracy/Valentine)

Thought this needed its own thread

Contrary to speculation, I have confirmed that current Miami players have NOT told Travonte Valentine that he should not go to Miami. Someone tweeted out that Duke Johnson and Tracy Howard told Valentine not to go to Miami, but I have been told from a very good source that neither of those two have even spoke to Valentine during the process. This is not a surprise, just thought I would confirm it for you guys.

Sad that folks do go to levels like this...but they did not tell other highly regarded kids not to come...for those that would believe this, smh!!!

Advertisement
Why would Tracy of all people tell an elite DT(that we desperately need) to not come here?

Tracy needs us to have a better DLine to get pressure on the QB so his job is easier and he looks better for NFL scouts.

He will be going into his Jr year and trying to prove he can leave early(like all these kids think they can).

So why would he discourage a kid that can help him look like a first round CB the next two years?

Makes no sense.

F#*k this Genron piece of ****, leeching off these kids with a future and possibly getting them in trouble if the NCAA ever decides to look into his crooked a$$.

Everyone knows that there is something shady going on with L$U's recruitment of Valentine.

I would love for something to come out this weekend about this^^^ to scare Valentine over to us b/c he doesn't want to possibly have to deal with the NCAA over some violations that took place during his recruitment that could affect his eligibility.(but this def won't happen, nice to dream though)

F#*k you Genron!

Yea, this definitely is not from Genron.

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not required to trust you, chief.

I can tell you I have seen with my own eyes both Pete interactions in person with recruits and via his cell with recruits directly to him. There are many direct connections Pete has outside Genron.

Now if you or anyone here gives a **** about me, my opinion, or trustworthiness, that is up to you, but I have met many folks here, and built a pretty good reputation, and wouldn't say something if it wasn't the truth. Pete is the real deal, and it isn't this big Genron feeds everything conception some think.

In fact, if most would show up to get together and games, you would find Pete is really approachable and loves to interact with Canes.

Your opinion is yours, not here to make up your mind, just to tell you what I have seen and not just heard or read on a board.

For me this is not about Pete. He does great work. If he has disagreeable view of SlaveTrader, well that is for him. Don't get distracted into a battle with Pete. There is nothing wrong with him. SlaveTrader is the enemy and it is against him we should war, not Pete. Pete does good work for us to read. He does not hurt THE U.

I'd like an answer as to why Pete couldn't list Genron by name in his post. Drummond obviously put out lies disparaging about current players and recruits and he couldn't even list his god **** name in the post.

why the **** is that?

If you are trying to report the facts then why gloss over the most important piece of who. I mean journalism is about the who, what, when, and why. He seems to be ignoring the who and why.

You call yourself a journalist but it seems like you only protect Miami's interests when they fit yours. Not any different than Manny or Susan now.

If you are a Canes fan then don't hide it ever. and I mean ******* ever. But if you're trying to be an objective journalist then do that. You are constantly playing sides to meet your short term interests, i.e. information. And frankly if it means nodding and agreeing to some bashing of the U then you're doing it to keep the line open.

And you know what, no one here would like it but they might respect it if you were completely objective but picking and choosing when you're a fan reeks of being fake and conniving only for information. I've never liked anyone that would help perpetuate anything negative about the school to those with power or agenda. They feed of that and continue to use it against us. Either man up and be a guy that pumps this school up or drop the act and just report the facts. And if you're going to do that you can start by having the balls to refer to caught liars by name. I mean if you find that to be a fact you should have no trouble with that right?

Advertisement
Its Champagnat for Christ's sake. Who gives a **** about CHAMPAGNAT...

The quicker we stop giving these idiots the time of day the quicker they may disappear.

(Hopefully leaving the recruits here and not LSU)

This is definitely a slippery slope for Pete as a reporter/journalist/insider or ....... Revelation of sources has been before the supreme court, so Pete and CIS need to let all their posters/customers/loyalists/haters/Trolls or.....know where CIS stands on this issue so posters understandings will be clear and Pete does not have to become a whipping boy owing to the lack of clarity. Look forward to a clearer picture, thanks in advance

No matter how good your "source" is....and I don't care if it was the kids parents themselves....you would never get a truthful answer on that topic if in fact Duke and Howard did tell him that. Even Valentine himself would deny it just to avoid the drama.

This

this rumor makes absolutely no sense at all whatsoever and whoever believes it deserves the anguish

Advertisement
No matter how good your "source" is....and I don't care if it was the kids parents themselves....you would never get a truthful answer on that topic if in fact Duke and Howard did tell him that. Even Valentine himself would deny it just to avoid the drama.

This

+10000
No one will admit to it... I hope it's not true but hasn't there been a rumor floating around that Duke isn't happy with the staff? Anyway, the best way to handle this is to deny everything...

This thread reflects where BS rumors like that get started!
I heard Duke say he LOVED the staff. Spread that around if you're a Cane fan. It's positive for a change and has just as much validity!

jacory harris said he wished he had more eligibility left. Chad, Moten, and the others are glad to be coming. you guys are so blind. there were rumors that tv couldn't get in, then out of blue he used penn st to save face. the kid and genron are full of it. Yeah, he has grades for stanford. lmfao

Advertisement
jacory harris said he wished he had more eligibility left. Chad, Moten, and the others are glad to be coming. you guys are so blind. there were rumors that tv couldn't get in, then out of blue he used penn st to save face. the kid and genron are full of it. Yeah, he has grades for stanford. lmfao

Genron himself even posted a couple months ago that TV had to take an online spanish class to get in here and didn't need that for LSU. It's obvious he took the path of least resistance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back