Here you go (Duke/Tracy/Valentine)

Does anyone have any real concrete facts in all this speculation about this guy???

If you do please share it, because pete is just reporting stuff that he can back up, and honestly getting on his a$$ is not goin to change a dam thing, the guy has a good reputation that he doesmt want to get tarnished by speculating and reporting stuff that has no evidence

Pete aint protecting anyone, he is simply reporting the facts

Laff.

Advertisement
By the way, don't read too much into that OP. All of the parties involved have an interest in this story disappearing ASAP. "very good source" could easily be Genron instructing his CIS representative to do whatever he can to make this all go away, as furious players keep calling him.

Yea, this definitely is not from Genron.

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not required to trust you, chief.

It was actually part of the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up. Sucks to suck.

This board has Drummond deleting tweets and locking his Twitter.

He's scared. I bet this ****er didn't think this board had a dude wild enough to interrupt Tracy mid- lunch and show him the tweet.

Good job today.

Good work all around today men. #CIScrew

Advertisement
If everyone just sends that school one email we could make quite a statement, imagine the school getting hundreds of emails ****ting on this guy...

He should have realized waging war with an entire fanbase is not such a good idea

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not require to trust you, chief.

You also aren't required to read what I post.

Nor are you required to comment on my opinion like a scorned lover.

This was fun..... I like your style MadCane.... Lol

I hope he gets hit by a drunk driver.

355.gif

Advertisement
Stop attacking Pete. As a reporter, he can protect a source. If this thing does blow over, the still has an info source.

Direct your anger at Drummond... don't just attack on a message board. Bring it to the school, Herald, anyone that will listen. Use the net...

He's scared. I bet this ****** didn't think this board had a dude wild enough to interrupt Tracy mid- lunch and show him the tweet.

Good job today.

Didn't realize what I did would have such a reaction. Feel kind of bad for Pete. He finished his meal and was on his way out.

I'm glad I posted what I posted now everyone could see how Drummond really is.
Every **** on here should be giving this guy and the one who showed TH the tweet mad rep right now

new definition of EPIC THREAD

Advertisement

He's scared. I bet this ****er didn't think this board had a dude wild enough to interrupt Tracy mid- lunch and show him the tweet.

Good job today.

Didn't realize what I did would have such a reaction. Feel kind of bad for Pete. He finished his meal and was on his way out.
personally I don't know why guys are mad at pete. he is a reporter with sources...some of them are unsavory. as hymen roth would say "this is the business that we are in." sources are sometimes scumbags. pete is not going to come on here and agree TV or Genron is being paid. there is no evidence. its all conjecture and even the most rabid of you (canes4life) knows this.

Man, yall need to layoff Pete. You all know where the dude frequents, coaches, etc.......instead of bashing Pete behind a computer screen go see Genron in person and confront him like a man......stop attacking a 19 yr old kid providing a free service behind a PC

So, Pete, if I start sending off emails and such, I am backed, right? It was all a pack of lies by Drummond, right?

If you say so, your word is good enough for me.

(I assume that if I hired an Al Neeri type to straighten out Drummond, I would art least have the moral if not legal high ground?)

Advertisement
Man, yall need to layoff Pete. You all know where the dude frequents, coaches, etc.......instead of bashing Pete behind a computer screen go see Genron in person and confront him like a man......stop attacking a 19 yr old kid providing a free service behind a PC

412.gif

You guys have made your point now let's go after the dirtbag, send out your E-mail....
So, Pete, if I start sending off emails and such, I am backed, right? It was all a pack of lies by Drummond, right?

If you say so, your word is good enough for me.

(I assume that if I hired an Al Neeri type to straighten out Drummond, I would art least have the moral if not legal high ground?)

U kno no ones man enough here............real talk though. The rule is if u cant say it in person dont text it. Good post

Advertisement
Back