Here you go (Duke/Tracy/Valentine)

Advertisement
By the way, don't read too much into that OP. All of the parties involved have an interest in this story disappearing ASAP. "very good source" could easily be Genron instructing his CIS representative to do whatever he can to make this all go away, as furious players keep calling him.

Thought this needed its own thread

Contrary to speculation, I have confirmed that current Miami players have NOT told Travonte Valentine that he should not go to Miami. Jon Drummond tweeted out that Duke Johnson and Tracy Howard told Valentine not to go to Miami, but I have been told from a very good source that neither of those two have even spoke to Valentine during the process. This is not a surprise, just thought I would confirm it for you guys.

That's shocking, Pete. Does this seem out of character for the good, do-anything-for-the-kids guy you know?

Advertisement
This can get bad quick. Especially if it involves slander.

By the way, don't read too much into that OP. All of the parties involved have an interest in this story disappearing ASAP. "very good source" could easily be Genron instructing his CIS representative to do whatever he can to make this all go away, as furious players keep calling him.

Yea, this definitely is not from Genron.

So this dude is a coach of a local HS and he don't like Miami so he fabricates a story including a prospective recruit and current UM players? What's the motive? One can only guess,

Advertisement

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

Even if it isn't (I'm not convinced), it doesn't change the basic point that whether it is true or not, multiple people have an interest in this story disappearing. Best way to do that? Deny, deny, deny. Oh, and make that site private.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

If you don't trust me, then go to another site where you can get better information.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not required to trust you, chief.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not require to trust you, chief.

You also aren't required to read what I post.

Advertisement

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I'm not require to trust you, chief.

You also aren't required to read what I post.

Nor are you required to comment on my opinion like a scorned lover.

Pete you are taking this personally. I don't think anyone is attacking you or your work - at least I'm not.. I think you have a VERY ****ed off fan base and alumni with this guy. People use the board to vent, and don't loose sight of the fact that it is a very powerful tool... This idiot used social media to post some pretty incriminating things... This will get back to the school. What this guy is doing, without even having proof of payments, is unethical and a conflict of interest.

Last edited:

Brah, you gotta do better

Advertisement
So this dude is a coach of a local HS and he don't like Miami so he fabricates a story including a prospective recruit and current UM players? What's the motive? One can only guess,
lol, let me quess, could it be cash? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ How does the NCAA not look at LSU and this low life?

nobody would know for sure but I find the claim extremely dubious that two current star players would do anything but sell the program to other studs in attempt to get better. furthermore explain the complete inconsistency then between the jersey players who are committing in droves. they could talk to AQM and he could tell them to stay away. in other words genron is lying. the dude is a slick scumbag.

Does anyone have any real concrete facts in all this speculation about this guy???

If you do please share it, because pete is just reporting stuff that he can back up, and honestly getting on his a$$ is not goin to change a dam thing, the guy has a good reputation that he doesmt want to get tarnished by speculating and reporting stuff that has no evidence

Pete aint protecting anyone, he is simply reporting the facts

Advertisement
Back