Here we go!

Advertisement
What would your reaction be to this:

Relevant part:

Kiffin has proved some people wrong about his tactics and worthiness as a college football coach. That's on the field. Off the field, well, we'll see how much he has grown when he is hired as a head coach in 2016. He will not go back to the NFL—he almost said as much here Monday—but Kiffin will be hired because he can coach, he will be redeemed, and the trend is to hire an offensive guy and have him bring a wingman.

If I had to guess, I would lay odds on Miami. Al Golden has another year to get things right there, and it is going to be uphill. Can Miami, with all its history of rule-bending, afford to hire Kiffin? People wondered if it was the right move for Alabama.

It was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

**** no. **** no. Dude is just not a leader of men by any means.

but his wife is DAMM HOT!

Relevant part:

Kiffin has proved some people wrong about his tactics and worthiness as a college football coach. That's on the field. Off the field, well, we'll see how much he has grown when he is hired as a head coach in 2016. He will not go back to the NFL—he almost said as much here Monday—but Kiffin will be hired because he can coach, he will be redeemed, and the trend is to hire an offensive guy and have him bring a wingman.

If I had to guess, I would lay odds on Miami. Al Golden has another year to get things right there, and it is going to be uphill. Can Miami, with all its history of rule-bending, afford to hire Kiffin? People wondered if it was the right move for Alabama.

It was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

But look at Blake James' wife she would just man handle her literally

Relevant part:

[FONT=Open Sans

[FONT=Verdana]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

[/FONT][/FONT]

Bleacher report is a joke...they have zero creda ility

Their credibility isn't the question. Plus the writer clearly says "If I had to GUESS". Not like there are many credible "sources" out there these days.

Last edited:

Relevant part:

It was.

I think he and Muschamp will be legit when they get their next HC gigs ...

Advertisement

Relevant part:

It was.

Umm, no. Lance was told to kick rocks MID-SEASON TWICE as an HC. He is what he is, a really good OC under a great HC.

It will be interesting to see if he learned from his mistakes and from Saban when he gets his next HC gig.

Relevant part:

It was.

and she is open for whatever

I seriously doubt that website has strong connections with Miami. If something was going on D$ and company would say something.

Advertisement
banana-tp.jpg

I seriously doubt that website has strong connections with Miami. If something was going on D$ and company would say something.

Would they? Or would they wait until there was actually something to tell rather than risk pulling a #staytuned or a Ferman?

ticket sales on the verge of taking a huge hit, something must be done, and whoevers renewing go ***** yourself

Advertisement
No Kiffin. We've had enough a**holes around this program.

OT:Watching these OSU ####heads made me turn off the TV. I will HATE these b@$t@rds til they put me in the ground.

A nuclear attack on Columbus would make me the happiest person in the world!

Last edited:

Relevant part:

It was.

But look at Blake James' wife she would just man handle her literally
image.jpg

That smoke is the result of the dumpster fire of a staff.

Wake me up when there's actually a possibility of something good happening.

Advertisement

Relevant part:

It was.

I think he and Muschamp will be legit when they get their next HC gigs ...

I can give you Muschump! But youre sadly mistaken on kiffin. He will NEVER have what it takes to lead men.

Dude is the bad kind of weasel. Unlike butch davis, hes the good kind of weasel

Kiffin would suck.

Schiano would suck.

Cristobal would suck.

Mentioning 1 makes you a potato and someone who should be castrated with a spoon.

Advertisement
Back