Here we go!

Be real! These big time coaching jobs pay $millions. Jimbo, Saban, Urbie et al are the face of those white institutions and HC get paid $millions! With a "couple" exceptions, they ain't gone let a ***** be the face of their institution and make millions. Why? Because it's not like the top players would play for a Black coach. So why hire a *****! FYI, white people, I get serious rebuttal when I suggest hire a Black coach or wqe send our kids elsewhere. So don't worry. Now if Jews, Indians (India), Cubans or Mexicans become the better players then there would be something to worry about.

Advertisement
Be real! These big time coaching jobs pay $millions. Jimbo, Saban, Urbie et al are the face of those white institutions and HC get paid $millions! With a "couple" exceptions, they ain't gone let a ***** be the face of their institution and make millions. Why? Because it's not like the top players would play for a Black coach. So why hire a *****! FYI, white people, I get serious rebuttal when I suggest hire a Black coach or wqe send our kids elsewhere. So don't worry. Now if Jews, Indians (India), Cubans or Mexicans become the better players then there would be something to worry about.

How about we just fire the sorry *** that we currently have occupying the head coaches office first. Then we can hire good coach! I don't give a **** if he's white, black, brown or pink!

Hold Miami hostage with players until they hire a black coach?

In protest sending them to play for a non-black coach?

Is it just me or wouldn't hiring an elite football coach make the job search for a president that much more attractive? If that's the true concern with firing him or not it still needs to be done.

I wish that when I'm working my job and about 5 months before I retire I can just stop doing everything that I'm supposed to do because it's going to be someone else's job soon. Donna, you dumb troll *** bich, your job isn't done until May and you are still supposed to do what's needed when it needs to be done!

Which is why she should be sacked.

Advertisement
Back