Here we go!

When it happens, I expect the story to break on 790 because The Beast has been a friend of the Program without being a complete shill like DBJ.

Which is unfortunate because Orlando Alzuguery has been both public and firm on the need for Golen to be given the heave ho.

Advertisement
When it happens, I expect the story to break on 790 because The Beast has been a friend of the Program without being a complete shill like DBJ.

Which is unfortunate because Orlando Alzuguery has been both public and firm on the need for Golen to be given the heave ho.

Beast is a fan

Not a reporter

Advertisement
That's people in South Florida getting high thinking about 2015 season. Definitely smoke in Miami. All the rehabs will be filled by October next year

Butch be by your phone my dude, we need you on that crooting trail stat sure up these recruits. I dont know if this is true but I bet Butch is licking his **** lips like LL Cool J eating ice cream.

Advertisement
What would your reaction be to this:

Relevant part:

Kiffin has proved some people wrong about his tactics and worthiness as a college football coach. That's on the field. Off the field, well, we'll see how much he has grown when he is hired as a head coach in 2016. He will not go back to the NFL—he almost said as much here Monday—but Kiffin will be hired because he can coach, he will be redeemed, and the trend is to hire an offensive guy and have him bring a wingman.

If I had to guess, I would lay odds on Miami. Al Golden has another year to get things right there, and it is going to be uphill. Can Miami, with all its history of rule-bending, afford to hire Kiffin? People wondered if it was the right move for Alabama.

It was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

**** no. **** no. Dude is just not a leader of men by any means.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back