Here we go!

Advertisement
I hope it happens, and soon. If we can land a real coach, we'll save this recruiting class, and every following one. Kids want to win, and want to play for a known winner. If we don't give them that, they won't come here. We need to bite the bullet and fire him ASAP, but I'm afraid they are too deeply invested in this Edsel.

Its been smoke, actually so much smoke that you would assume every student was grilling all at the same da#m time. Hope this actually mean something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumormill is fairly accurate. Recent miss they had if I recall is Muschamp possibly to USC but even espn ran w that and rumormill was one of first to say that wasn't done deal. There is hope here

Rumormill is fairly accurate. Recent miss they had if I recall is Muschamp possibly to USC but even espn ran w that and rumormill was one of first to say that wasn't done deal. There is hope here

They were among the first to report that Chavis hadn't signed with LSU and was looking elsewhere

Advertisement
Smoke is all well and good.

Call me when it looks like this....
Dumpster-Fire.jpg

What would your reaction be to this:

Relevant part:

Kiffin has proved some people wrong about his tactics and worthiness as a college football coach. That's on the field. Off the field, well, we'll see how much he has grown when he is hired as a head coach in 2016. He will not go back to the NFL—he almost said as much here Monday—but Kiffin will be hired because he can coach, he will be redeemed, and the trend is to hire an offensive guy and have him bring a wingman.

If I had to guess, I would lay odds on Miami. Al Golden has another year to get things right there, and it is going to be uphill. Can Miami, with all its history of rule-bending, afford to hire Kiffin? People wondered if it was the right move for Alabama.

It was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

Probably all the smoke from all the people that took up smoking when BJ said AG would be back next season. #stressed

Advertisement

Relevant part:

Kiffin has proved some people wrong about his tactics and worthiness as a college football coach. That's on the field. Off the field, well, we'll see how much he has grown when he is hired as a head coach in 2016. He will not go back to the NFL—he almost said as much here Monday—but Kiffin will be hired because he can coach, he will be redeemed, and the trend is to hire an offensive guy and have him bring a wingman.

If I had to guess, I would lay odds on Miami. Al Golden has another year to get things right there, and it is going to be uphill. Can Miami, with all its history of rule-bending, afford to hire Kiffin? People wondered if it was the right move for Alabama.

[FONT=Open Sans

[FONT=Verdana]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

[/FONT][/FONT]

Bleacher report is a joke...they have zero creda ility

Relevant part:

It was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2313853-redeemed-lane-kiffin-is-college-footballs-hottest-coach-again

My reaction is that it would suck to hire Lane Kiffin.

Relevant part:

It was.

Umm, no. Lance was told to kick rocks MID-SEASON TWICE as an HC. He is what he is, a really good OC under a great HC.

Advertisement
Back