Herb Waters to transfer? RUMOR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he graduates because he is a senior and would sit out his senior year. I mean he would here too I guess since golden is a ******

The dude was clearly the number 2 receiver on the roster, one of our best playmakers - and he barely saw the field. Another mystery of the Al Golden school of coaching.

Lol @ that miyayo lady. Any athlete at all she's all over. Chasing that meal ticket hard i see

Advertisement
The dude was clearly the number 2 receiver on the roster, one of our best playmakers - and he barely saw the field. Another mystery of the Al Golden school of coaching.

And who was our #1? Only possibility I see is Dorsett, but I wouldn't call him #1. To me he is a niche player - he can burn you better than anybody else, but as an actual #1 receiver I say Herb is our CLEAR #1. Don't know why the kid didn't get any PT. I've thought he is our #1 even since last season when everyone was slurpin on Coley.

I truly feel really really bad for Herb. Kid can play and got shafted.

Advertisement
I think berrios is going to be a good one, but there is no ******* way he should've been playing over waters.

I would transfer too

He has no business sitting the bench...but of course we have the most incompetent staph in America, so he does

Advertisement
Go find your shine, Herb. Run away from the darkness aka the shadow Fat Al has cast over the program.

Advertisement
Back