Herb Waters to transfer? RUMOR

Advertisement
WOW! I hope not

I hope so!!! Herb was never anything more than all looks around here. Let's really take our orange and green glasses off for a second. I just want to cfbstats.com

Lmao.. herb good riddance if this is true..

This dude had one decent year and spent the next two more known for having cool haircuts than being a man and making plays on the field.

Opens up more catches for someone else.

WOW! I hope not

I hope so!!! Herb was never anything more than all looks around here. Let's really take our orange and green glasses off for a second. I just want to cfbstats.com

This dude had one decent year and spent the next two more known for having cool haircuts than being a man and making plays on the field.

Hard to make plays when the coach doesn't put you on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Last year,during the whole al to penn ST thing, herb put up an ig posting. It said something like, " father god i been betrayed." (Boosie lyrics) I swear, he's been in the doghouse ever since.

I like Herb Waters and I hope he stays, but his first two years he caught 10 and 28 passes...... Since when is he Dez Bryant?

Advertisement
Herb never made much sense as a slot receiver to me. He's more of a possession guy like Hurns.

He had a really nice step up his soph yr, then this yr after that neck thing, just never got back on the field. I mean, I know Coley is a helluva athlete, but Herb should've gotten more time there imo.

WOW! I hope not

Guess you didnt watch the 2013 season. I hope locusts descend on your house

This JW bltch is running around defending Golden and shltting on players.

Follow him to Don Bosco you freak.

Advertisement
According to his profile linked to this site, he played quite a bit in the first half of this season. Was a leading receiver. Seemed to have disappeared after the Cinci game. Was he injured?

I was kickin' it with Herbs close friend Royshawn last night. No word at all about a transfer. Only that Arizona Cardinals WR John Brown bought Herb a brand new Challenger paid in full. We talked Canes football so he would have mentioned something.

Advertisement
Confirmation received just now. Herb will not be going anywhere mainly since he only has one year left, they spoke about it yesterday, and as much as he hates the coaching staff for being hoes since day 1 he's only focused on himself and his family (now has a baby to feed). He's going to work hard and finish strong with aspirations of making it into the league.

He should just go pro.

Oh no that's so dumb. You have productive wideouts that do not make it in the league. A player with minimal production will be at a total disadvantage. The only way this would have worked if he was graduating soon. I always thought the kid was just a good possession wideout. However, he has really good hands and should have saw the field a lot more. Especially since Kaaya is pretty efficient with the short and easy routes.

Advertisement
Back